What am I Thinking About??

SPM is approaching, I study almost everyday, and yet I become more and more emotional day by day...without any reason....

I go to school everyday even though I know there is nothing for me to do at school (except for doing some revision and exercises). My friends are "forced" to accompany me to go school everyday, I feel sorry for that... I should not be that selfish and greedy, but I just want to spend more time in school... thats all....

I just made a decision for myself yesterday, I thought i did the right thing, and I will try to follow the "decision" i made. And guess what, everything went wrong today. I regretted that I made this kind of stupid decision, making myself more emo and i felt like crying....ish....Lemon taste sour right?? I felt exactly like a lemon...=.= I was distracted by the same thing again.....=(  Slap face*... I should be concentrating on my studies...

I know I very "obvious"  when I am emo, I just cant hide my face and expressions from my parents or my friends. I am not that good at acting anyway... but I try to be optimistic because they dont have to be emo with me...Come on, one more month left for secondary life, I dont want to end it sadly...

I got a lot of things to worry, a lot of problems to solve, a lot of books to read, a lot of revision to do.....And I  got a lot of stories to tell and feelings to share, but I cant tell anyone or write anywhere....My head is getting bigger......

Enough talking crap, I am getting emo again....stressed and tired...Enough for today....I need to stop myself from blogging during this month.....no more Procrastination!!!!!

Comments