"Pre-U" life
Do you know the difference between the students who took Stpm in college and government school? The student who takes stpm in college will be treated like a Pre- U student, whereas the student who takes stpm in government school will be treated like a form 6 student. Can you see the difference? LOL
Anyway, is the fact that Stpm is not easy, although they change the system, it's still not easy. The only benefit is that we don't have to memorize 36 chapters for each of the 4 subjects we take, that's all!
The school reopened yesterday, the first day of school was not that bad after all, I managed to chat more with my classmates, they are extremely friendly, just for your information. I could sense the difference, before and after holiday, it's a good start anyway, I hope.
But I don't know why, I got mixed feelings in my heart for the whole day, but I can't find a word to describe the feelings I had. I felt so empty. Is like, everything seems so not right and pathetic, especially when I think about the assignments and homework. But sometimes I think that, my life is not that bad, since that I'm not alone to spend 1.5 years in this school. Arghhh, I should read more, I'm out of words....=(
Forget it la..... I don't want to care about that anymore, there's no turn back...I have to be responsible to the decision I made.
I was being kinda annoying today, I'm showing the "real' me in front of my friends now. *face palm I kept complaining about the fans and and my file that becomes dirty, and I kept repeating the same thing again and again. But at least I'm just being myself right? Haha=)
And the good news of the day : No Homework! =D I can have enough sleep tonight then!! =) (I just can't stop being random).
Well, I think that's all for today. =) Hope I manage to find some stories to update soon..
p.s There's always something in the school that reminds me about my friends, my best friends, every single day. And guess what? I heard secret garden song( my favorite) in school today, it reminds me about you...again...=)
Anyway, is the fact that Stpm is not easy, although they change the system, it's still not easy. The only benefit is that we don't have to memorize 36 chapters for each of the 4 subjects we take, that's all!
The school reopened yesterday, the first day of school was not that bad after all, I managed to chat more with my classmates, they are extremely friendly, just for your information. I could sense the difference, before and after holiday, it's a good start anyway, I hope.
But I don't know why, I got mixed feelings in my heart for the whole day, but I can't find a word to describe the feelings I had. I felt so empty. Is like, everything seems so not right and pathetic, especially when I think about the assignments and homework. But sometimes I think that, my life is not that bad, since that I'm not alone to spend 1.5 years in this school. Arghhh, I should read more, I'm out of words....=(
Forget it la..... I don't want to care about that anymore, there's no turn back...I have to be responsible to the decision I made.
I was being kinda annoying today, I'm showing the "real' me in front of my friends now. *face palm I kept complaining about the fans and and my file that becomes dirty, and I kept repeating the same thing again and again. But at least I'm just being myself right? Haha=)
And the good news of the day : No Homework! =D I can have enough sleep tonight then!! =) (I just can't stop being random).
Well, I think that's all for today. =) Hope I manage to find some stories to update soon..
p.s There's always something in the school that reminds me about my friends, my best friends, every single day. And guess what? I heard secret garden song( my favorite) in school today, it reminds me about you...again...=)
Comments
Post a Comment