My Choice
Few days ago, Syuen asked me a question which had made me thought about a lot of things. She asked me whether I prefer my secondary school's life or the form 6 life now... Well, to be honest, I actually hesitated, I don't know why. I answered that I love my secondary's life wayyyy more than now (because my best friends and he were there), but Syuen just came up with her opinion that I seemed to love and enjoy my life right now and I look happy everyday in school. I was like: Really?? o.O
Not that I hate my life now (few months ago, Yes), is just that I don't think I'm that "happy" which I seemed to be. I used to feel lonely in a way, since I started my form 6 life. Best friends were studying in different colleges and we didn't spend most of the time together like we did last time. But meeting new people and friends, This is Life....
So, I tried my best to adapt to the new environment which is so not familiar to me. Time passed by, the complaints become lesser compared to the first few months, and of course my friend list is getting longer! =) My classmates are very friendly and I feel quite comfortable when I spend my time with them. I always take the initiative to talk to the people around me first, because I know that if I didn't do so, probably I would become an invisible person to them. (Most of the people don't even remember the first impression of me!! lol) So, I rather to show my sampat and non-stop ke-po ing faces to them, although sometimes I'm tired of doing that. Talking 24/7 seems to be my main characteristic. I prefer to hangout with different groups of people than staying in a clique, like I did during the 5 years in SU. Loneliness keeps overwhelming and I try to avoid that. I'm afraid to be alone and ignored, but I'm not an attention seeker of course. Thanks god my classmates can tahan my talkativeness. LOL And the awesome part is, my classmates are so cute and funny, and they can make me laugh like mad everyday, I really enjoyed the times when I'm so happy to have them with me.
Yet, I know there is still a distance between me and them. I don't know why, it's like half year gone and I didn't really get closer as in very close to anyone. Not like I only spent 2 months time to rank my Ji Mui as my best friends last time. All of the new friends I'm having now are at the same rank in my heart, neither the closest ones nor the strangest ones. They are good friends to me, just I'm still hiding some true feelings within my heart and I'm afraid that I would be hurt when I think that I treat someone wholeheartedly but that person didn't feel the same way, I know how it feels, Seriously. Sorry to say so, but maybe I'm just like a lock which needs the right key to open it. (Thats why I actually envy my classmates which they are already best friends since they were in secondary. Haha.)
Well, probably Time is the key, I just need more time to melt someone's heart or get someone to melt my heart.. LOL as in becoming close friends larhh!! =) Oh yeah, I'm almost out of the topic! XD So, my answer would be: I love my secondary's life and I'm trying to enjoy the social life I'm having now! =) And I don't have the time to think too much though, TWO MORE WEEKS TO STPM!! >.<
p.s To those who're reading this, Don't get me wrong okay!!! Zi Huey is still very " Zi Huey" when she is facing you. Not fake! haha. Sincerely by Zi Huey! =D
Not that I hate my life now (few months ago, Yes), is just that I don't think I'm that "happy" which I seemed to be. I used to feel lonely in a way, since I started my form 6 life. Best friends were studying in different colleges and we didn't spend most of the time together like we did last time. But meeting new people and friends, This is Life....
So, I tried my best to adapt to the new environment which is so not familiar to me. Time passed by, the complaints become lesser compared to the first few months, and of course my friend list is getting longer! =) My classmates are very friendly and I feel quite comfortable when I spend my time with them. I always take the initiative to talk to the people around me first, because I know that if I didn't do so, probably I would become an invisible person to them. (Most of the people don't even remember the first impression of me!! lol) So, I rather to show my sampat and non-stop ke-po ing faces to them, although sometimes I'm tired of doing that. Talking 24/7 seems to be my main characteristic. I prefer to hangout with different groups of people than staying in a clique, like I did during the 5 years in SU. Loneliness keeps overwhelming and I try to avoid that. I'm afraid to be alone and ignored, but I'm not an attention seeker of course. Thanks god my classmates can tahan my talkativeness. LOL And the awesome part is, my classmates are so cute and funny, and they can make me laugh like mad everyday, I really enjoyed the times when I'm so happy to have them with me.
Yet, I know there is still a distance between me and them. I don't know why, it's like half year gone and I didn't really get closer as in very close to anyone. Not like I only spent 2 months time to rank my Ji Mui as my best friends last time. All of the new friends I'm having now are at the same rank in my heart, neither the closest ones nor the strangest ones. They are good friends to me, just I'm still hiding some true feelings within my heart and I'm afraid that I would be hurt when I think that I treat someone wholeheartedly but that person didn't feel the same way, I know how it feels, Seriously. Sorry to say so, but maybe I'm just like a lock which needs the right key to open it. (Thats why I actually envy my classmates which they are already best friends since they were in secondary. Haha.)
Well, probably Time is the key, I just need more time to melt someone's heart or get someone to melt my heart.. LOL as in becoming close friends larhh!! =) Oh yeah, I'm almost out of the topic! XD So, my answer would be: I love my secondary's life and I'm trying to enjoy the social life I'm having now! =) And I don't have the time to think too much though, TWO MORE WEEKS TO STPM!! >.<
p.s To those who're reading this, Don't get me wrong okay!!! Zi Huey is still very " Zi Huey" when she is facing you. Not fake! haha. Sincerely by Zi Huey! =D
Comments
Post a Comment