Hi February!! Time flies har.... Had a pretty lifeless month for January. Homework, homework, homework... I would rather slack and do nothing if I got the time... You can notice that from the number of my posts last month... And I got nothing special to update at all.... T.T
Hopefully things will get better this month, but It seems to be impossible because of the Assignments and Presentations! >.< Kinda fed up with all these works...
So, All I can do is just looking forward to the next week... CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Wear new clothes and dress nicely, eat good food, visit relatives house, get angpows and stay happy!! =D And If only my friends are having open house, it would be great!!! =D
Lets get the CNY mood on!! =)
By the way, it just happened that the things and people around metoday yesterday, kept reminding me about someone again... Especially the talk from Inti, I didn't even know why... And the conversations with a friend, made me thought of the someone again... Looked back at the pictures again..... The smile is still there, the person is still the same, but the way I feel... is not the same anymore....There is something that has changed, I can't tell. There is also something that has remained the same... just I don't know how to describe that kind of feeling... It was so familiar and strange at the same time... The contradiction...
Love story is always the topic. They always ask me the same question which I don't know how to answer... Still like him? I don't know. Give up on liking him? I don't know. Why you still don't give up? I don't know. Have a new crush? No. Plan to start a new one? I don't think so. Why? I don't know.
The answers are uncertain... Maybe I'm just used to the feeling I had, used to have my own memories with me which that person didn't even know. I don't want to change a thing, but keep moving on is the only choice. I want to tell someone about how I feel, but I can't, I know I would sound like a stupid person.
So, what remains will just remain within somewhere deep inside... People can always ask, and probably I will try to tell. =) When everything is right, right time, right question and right person... LOL
What a contrast of mood in this post.. Typical me... =P Nights!
Hopefully things will get better this month, but It seems to be impossible because of the Assignments and Presentations! >.< Kinda fed up with all these works...
So, All I can do is just looking forward to the next week... CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Wear new clothes and dress nicely, eat good food, visit relatives house, get angpows and stay happy!! =D And If only my friends are having open house, it would be great!!! =D
Lets get the CNY mood on!! =)
By the way, it just happened that the things and people around me
Love story is always the topic. They always ask me the same question which I don't know how to answer... Still like him? I don't know. Give up on liking him? I don't know. Why you still don't give up? I don't know. Have a new crush? No. Plan to start a new one? I don't think so. Why? I don't know.
The answers are uncertain... Maybe I'm just used to the feeling I had, used to have my own memories with me which that person didn't even know. I don't want to change a thing, but keep moving on is the only choice. I want to tell someone about how I feel, but I can't, I know I would sound like a stupid person.
So, what remains will just remain within somewhere deep inside... People can always ask, and probably I will try to tell. =) When everything is right, right time, right question and right person... LOL
In the process of learning how to smile showing teeth more often! =)

Comments
Post a Comment