There will be someday...

There will be someday.....

I will wake up from my fairy tale....
I will wake up from the dreams that I really missed...
I will move on, from where I have lost...
I will treasure my old times and keep them deep and far away from my heart..
I will keep and left my memories behind until it's the time for throwback...
I will keep away my tears and smile as wide as I could...
I will forget the pain and wounds that were once hurt me till I could barely breathe...
I will be fine again and fill my life with different colours...
I will learn to be not that dependent on someone, emotionally and physically...
I will find my way, my path and my future...
I will find out what I really want to be...
I will grow up and face the reality...

And, there will be someday, I will take a step forward and move on...
Wishing you all the best and to myself...
We will find our way, a better future and a better life...

Under the same sky? even though if we are far apart from each other...


There will be someday, I will be just a friend, who cares, like an old friend...
Simple and genuine.

Smiling like I always do... =)

Comments