Form 6 Graduation! =)
Yo people! I'm officially graduated.. =D ( it's not the real independence day yet) LOL After 1.5 years of hardcore days...
Dress code is always the one which makes girls to have headache all the time... and I don't really have any fashion sense.... :/
so I ended up with this...
Well, we actually reached school early so that we can get ready with our jubah earlier... But in the end, the teachers were the ones having malaysia timing... =/ Anyway, we all got ready after spending hard time putting on our jubah, the cap definitely annoyed me a lot...
Dress code is always the one which makes girls to have headache all the time... and I don't really have any fashion sense.... :/
so I ended up with this...
You can do nothing with face problem.. >.<(my new quote)
Well, we actually reached school early so that we can get ready with our jubah earlier... But in the end, the teachers were the ones having malaysia timing... =/ Anyway, we all got ready after spending hard time putting on our jubah, the cap definitely annoyed me a lot...
Lining up for perarakan... No, I'm not acting cute! =P
The whole ceremony was so typically "interesting" but the performance was still okay. Maybe it was because my sitting posture, the way I wear my jubah became so cacat... Puan Tai wanted to helped me but her fingers were bleeding because she helped so many students to tidy up...
This is the no-so-cacat picture. Thanks to Puan Han!! <3
I'm so regretted for asking Puan Ooi's help, she said she will help me to "memperbetulkan" my jubah, but in fact she didn't pin my jubah with the green hood... T.T I looked so messy when I went on the stage, I knew it!! And I was so clumsy as usual, my mum told me there are teachers who complained about the way I walked... :'( I'm not sure whether I was too fast or not.... The picture my sister took was so blur, even puan doris asked why I was so kan cheong... =/ Hopefully the formal graduation picture not so cacat leh... *fingers crossed
Ah, my mum looked so happy in the picture! <3
If only I can use this as my graduation picture...
Why my jubah so cacat when I went on stage... T.T
The jubah made me sweated so much until I almost lost the mood to take picture...
And the photoboomed picture is so.... -.- They just can't stop photobooming us since then... It's just taking picture la peng you!
Chang Chien Zong! Tell me why!!!
Since I already posted most of the pictures in fb, so I just upload some group pictures here kay... =D
And it's really great to have them graduated together again!! =D
Shu Ying! Never miss any graduation with her together since primary! =D
Ya-Qi!! My primary friend! Finally graduated with her again!! =D
Although we didn't talk a lot in school, but I will always miss you whenever and wherever we are! <3
Lining up to get our cert becomes a really hardcore thing for me because my heels are killing my feet... Pain dao.... So, I'm so going to wear flats tonight, regardless it matches my dress or not...
I have no idea whether my dress matches the theme for gala night : Vintage...
Lazy to take off the price tag.. LOL
With jacket or with belt? I have no idea, I look fat in both... Angle does matter... Tak kan want people to look at me from that angle for the whole night meh? LOL Thats why I said : You can do nothing with face problem plus the fats problem! provided within a night...
Whatever, I'm so sleepy after the graduation ceremony... Should I take a nap? Maybe I shouldn't be so efficient to upload the pictures and miss my nap time... haha
Anyway, I shall enjoy today before the study marathon starts soon....
Aiming for 4 flat yo! =)
Comments
Post a Comment