Almost. To The End.

Had been waiting patiently for the whole day just to wait for my wifi to recover.. I don't want to have any distractions after this, so I wanted to watch the video Jing Yi made as soon as possible... It was so touching that I felt so bittersweet after watching it... Not to forget Tze Min's blog post... <3

Just to make sure that I won't feel reluctant before exam, so here's the pictures taken on the last day of school....

The Unstoppable Sandwich with unstoppable craziness!

Nowadays...
Camwhore without self camera requires skills you know... XD

Mirror mirror in Dave's Deli. 



Photoboomers are everywhere~~~

Just some group pictures for now...
Those sentimental feelings with special dedication will be continued after my finals kay? If not I'll become emotional.. lol 
I have to give my best this time... Aiming for the best! 
To reach that level, I need to get rid of all those distractions like what happened today... 
Must go into the jungle with Determination this time!! 
Bio, Chem, Pa and Maths! 4 flat ah~~~~ 
Jia You!!! =) 
Wish me the best of luck yeah!



p.s   I'm so gonna miss everyone in my class and treasure the memories we had together... =)

Comments