The last post of 2013.

Hi Hi! So this year is finally coming to an end. Is it a bit too fast? Graduated as a form 6 after spending 1.5 years. And I still haven't decide the course to pursue after this. I actually slacked for the whole year without thinking too much about my future. Slap myself*

Anyway, there are lots of Memorable moments this year. Those bittersweet moments, Easy to Remember but Hard to Forget. Did I ever mention I'm good at remembering those really tiny matters that seems to be forgotten easily? Haha

Gonna let the pictures tell the stories, since I like to fill my blog with pictures recently.. =P

Lets start with my Pre-U Senior life...
Eng Hong's Surprise Party.
The first time which almost everyone in our class managed to hangout together. =)

Sing k with carmen and melons for the first time.
Great to keep in touch with stitchy after she dumped me. LOL

Pre-U Inter-school Friendship Match. 
First time participating and attending sport day, had fun watching friends playing sports with people from other school. 
It was a late minute decision without regrets. =)

Sold brownies, fries, mashed potato and sweetcorns for school Carnival.
We overcame those obstacles and finally sold everything off! =D

Photo session day! 
Got hyper for the whole day after taking formal class photos. 

Camwhore for our senior page! =D

My first and only insect collection with group mates. Great experience but the insects are still my phobia.. LOL
Not to forget, the Xiao Bai dissection by my own. 

BBQ party at Hao Hong's house. I looked super fat, ugly and oily... lol
First time exploring KK, thanks to him. =) 
It actually meant something to me.
The double rainbow I saw at KK, it was Beautiful...


First concert experience and met Evan Yo! Thanks to Shu Ying for free tickets! <3

Performed cup song with the gang on Appreciation Night! =D
This had been years since the last time I performed on stage.
Polaroid taken on the Vintage Night! 

And then, We Graduated.... =) 

Food Hunt at myBurgerLab and Pasar Malam on the night I was officially done with form 6.
Should post the food pictures but my skill is quite suck...
 So, I choose this super cute Shin-Chan we saw at the bubble tea stall. =D

Had endless and uncountable memories in the class with them. =)
And also outside the class of course.. 
Food hunt, birthday celebration, sing k, movie dates, hangout and badminton session!
They are like presents to me.
(I like this picture a lot, I don't know why...)

Next, my primary classmates...
It was the very first time that we had our gathering at night time in mamak and Ya-Qi's house.
And this year we had the best attendance! =D
This picture tells everything, Everything.
They are my memories.....

Of course, never miss out my Ji Mui a.k.a BFFs.
Reunion with my treasures in front of our signature Ferris Wheel! <3
Celebrated Zhi Chin and Jeannie's Birthdays, The Pre & Post celebrations.. Haha
Farewell this girl when I knew that she was leaving at the late minute.
I'm still waiting for her postcards! =D

Spent the last sunday of 2013 with besties. 
They are the best companies to do everything with! <3
Especially sampat stuffs! Haha


What else I have done this year.. Hmmm
Like Finally, after living for 19 years, my first oversea trip to Hatyai, Thailand. 
Even though it was a very short trip, but I was already super excited like a kid!

And also another one...
First time being cousin's bridesmaid. 
It was my second time having make up on my face since kindergarten.
I still think I looked weird.. lol But it was fun since I got to dress up nicely! =D

After looking back at the pictures and rewinding all those memories, it seems like 2013 is a year that full of many first tries and experiences. And if you want to pick my favourite day of the year, I would pick 929 of course! Haha It was the sweetest and most blissful day of the year! Oh diabetes... 

Celebrating it with family is a Must! <3

First time celebrating with friends outside of the house...with surprises... Haha
It was awesome! Love these people to bits! XD
Please do keep in touch with this annoying girl here and miss me sometimes, because I'll definitely miss you all!


Well, that's basically how I spent my year, despite STPM is so freaking depressing and hard, I really had fun and enjoyed this whole year. Next year, 2014 would be a year full of decisions and challenges. Reality will come and knock the door soon. I need to get well-prepared, grow up and have matured thinking eh? Anyway, say Goodbye to 2013 and 2014, PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME~~~~~

p.s  Turning 20 within 24 hours... Feel so old now...... 

Comments