Just another random day.

Yeah, random or perhaps, Unproductive. Meant to be a potato now. Just like what I usually do when I stay at home all the time, I tend to think a lot, like A LOT. Yeap, think ONLY. Can't stand myself for procrastinating and run away from reality, like 'I should start doing that tomorrow'. And then the tomorrow seems to take forever to come. Sigh. I'm such a Potato.

Anyway, while enjoying my time by slacking every minute I had, I did read some articles online. And recently, I found one article quite interesting : "Accepting who you are and learning to love being alone are Essential to a happy life". Take a look if you saw those links shared. =)

"Putting trust into a person and giving them your dedication is one of the scariest things in life. Devoting your time and emotions, revealing your most personal qualities and background, and believing that this one person will not betray you or shame you for any of it, is a courageous step to take." - Kara

Indeed, it needs courage to let someone to walk into your life, and sometimes it takes more courage to let them leave. And then, what they left for you are those memories you all had together. And then again, you live in those memories until you decide not to put so many emotions into your future relationships. But even though you have made your decision, there might be someone or something that breaks the invisible wall that you built with all your effort, and then, the cycle repeats. Oh wait, this is only applicable to me right? 

As a typical libra, family and friends are very important to me. I love being socialized and get to know more people, nice people of course. =P Sometimes, I do enjoy being alone too, like do whatever I want and stone whenever I like. That's actually another definition of freedom to me. Hmmm....

So yeah, it's just a random post with random thoughts on a random night. Just accept myself being random. =)

Comments