Chilled. Yes I am.

How chilled am I now? Not at all. Even after I got my STPM final result, I'm not that chilled as I seem like.

2 days ago, it was the STPM result day.I was actually in hesitation whether I should skip my work or be a good teacher that rush all the way back for the kids. But in the end, I chose to go back to that My-once-most-hated-but-still-like-it-because-of-the-people school to get my result and meet the Sor po Sor lou. (Hope they won't see this..haha) 

Actually, I wasn't that nervous as I thought. I was pretty chilled and had no special feeling at all. Just that I hoped I would score better than I thought. Then, the principal read out my result loud and I walked to the stage slowly and I was very very chilled, I repeat, CHILLED. I was wondering why Yen Cheing asked me to chill when I stood up and started my footsteps heading to the stage; when I was already CHILLED. And guess what? Jeng Jeng, I didn't know how on earth I hit the middle of the staircase instead of stepping on it and I almost fall down in front of the principal. DAMN EMBARRASSING! It was more terrible when I heard those know-me-very-well friends said OMG, HUH~~~ and laughed about it. How could that happened when I wasn't even nervous? T.T I would never forget how my principal said aiyo first then congrats me. And screw that evil photographer who took my super ugly pictures with super ugly hair and super ugly expression. How could he took my pictures when I wasn't ready and didn't hold the slip properly? T.T Why I always do something embarrassing in front of people when there are special occasions? T.T It's becoming my signature... oh gosh...

Anyway, I got an overall CGPA of 3.58 for the final result. Thanks god I still secured my A for PA and A- for Maths. The assignments did help a lot. =) And thanks to my sem 3 result, I got B+ for both Chem and Bio. I should have done better for the first 2 sems, maybe I could get higher grade if I worked harder. Whatever la, at least I'm pleased with it.

That day, there were actually ample time for me to meet up with friends and to go work after that, but I was super lazy and I didn't want to shout at the kids, so I decided to skip work and make it as my off day. And I did the right decision to rest my mind. (My boss is a very nice teacher. lol) Finally visited Meltz Cafe and friends who worked there. It was a weird and exciting feeling seeing someone you know preparing food for you. Somemore became the first customer who ate Esther's first masterpiece of carbonara. Haha

When I thought it was the end of the meet up session, Yen cheing and others actually planned a movie session for the second round at One City. The movie "Non-stop" was not bad, just I was more excited about the Skypark. I really really love that place. The environment there was really suitable for hangout and yumcha session. Looking down through the transparent glass at the 10th floor was a bit scary but I really had fun overcoming my little phobia for heights.

These people who never fail to make me laugh. Cuthbert should have join us for camwhore.
I will be back for a second visit soon! =D

Back to the reality, I was mad at myself for not doing anything. Totally zero progress. All I tried to do was non stop slacking like now and run away from reality. Where is my interest? What decision is the best for me? Deadlines for scholarships are approaching. What should I choose next? Where is my answer? Where does my heart go? Would I ever regret? Those uncertainties are haunting me every single second. Where is my light bulb "blink"? I really need it now! 


I'm not chilled, at all.

Comments