Two Zero One Five.
Hey! Can't believe I only manage to update my blog 18 days after new year... LOL Looks like I was way more busy than I thought I would. And wait, I KENNOT ACCEPT THE FACT OF I'M ALREADY STEPPING INTO 21 THIS YEAR!!!!!!! Feel so oldzzzzz~
This is the 5th year of me being in the world of blogging.
Didn't really know what actually drives me to be so determined in updating my blog. Perhaps I'm just trying to find a place to pour out everything I wanted to say when there is no one I could talk to.
I mean, about the things that matter to me the most but not to others. Well, if so I might as well writing a diary right? But I was too lazy to finish a whole story by writing it down because my right hand would feel tired after writing for pages. Haha And, the purpose of writing a blog post is to let the right person to understand how I really feel, I suppose. But it might just end up I just want someone to know what I thinking about because I just couldn't speak them out. So yeah. Do be the right person to read my post yeah~ =P
Kay, Enough of being emotional, time to look forward!
Summed up the resolutions I made last year and here are some conclusions:
1. Lose fats and weight - Yes! I managed to lost 5 kg in a year thanks to my part time job and uni life. HAHAHA Though I still look fat. =/
2. Sleep early and reset my body clock - thanks to stpm and uni life, my body clock got worse... T.T as I need to wake up early for classes and I sleep at 2am almost every single day, including now....
3. Discover my interest and decide the course to take for degree ASAP - I ended up being in a dilemma and at last I chose to be in my last choice of uni with my first choice of courses. That's life.
4. Secure a scholarship - Nah, Nan Yang rejected me, JPA rejected me, I got PTPTN loan instead. Oh well.
5. Improve my driving skills - I have no comment on my driving skill, I need to touch the car with a full-of-patience tutor like seriously.
6. Be a doer and stop slacking - Imma still a potato. Oopppsss.
7. Be independent mentally and physically, Obtain Freedom! - Because I studied in UM, and basically I went home every weekends... So yeah, I managed to be a little bit more independent with some freedom 5 days in a week. But without cars, I can only go out to the places where buses and lrt can reach, EMO~
8. Be courageous to try out new things and face challenges - Hmmm... Being part of the Career Path committee is one of the new things I supposed. And I went to my very first singing audition and got rejected. </3 Regretted for not choosing to become a programmer of Dayao. And feel bad for rejecting Quan Bian because I want Dayao more. =/
9. Get to know more people, make more friends and be more socialized - My world is still small, my social circle is still very small. So, the wall is not broken and there are some bricks added on it. Anyway, I still get to know more people in Uni. But friends and coursemates are 2 different things. Sigh.
10.Stay happy and contented - I don't know. I cried a lot. I tried to be contented, at least I tried.
Well, I guess I did have some improvements and had moved a little bit forward to discover the new chapter of my life.
Sooooooo, the Resolutions of 2015 should be almost the SAME as the previous year. HAHA
Just I'm going to replace the 3rd and 4th with something new.
Securing my name in the Dean List and Travelling with my important ones......
It's very important to secure my name in the list because I don't want to pay my loan back! hahaha
And I have never travel with my friends for the past 20 years! Excluded one day trips. I'm so badly deeply desperately want to go somewhere nice with my family and friends~~~~
Of all these nonsense, there is always some thoughts that keep rewinding in my head, telling me I don't know what I live for when I was in my hostel room. LOL I need passion, I need a life man!
Just a picture of the year,
2015 please make my wishes to become true!
=)
P.s: By the way, I didn't mention about wanting more good food because it's gonna be my whole year resolution for 24/7! Hehe!

Comments
Post a Comment