First Sem Break, Full Stop.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS POST!!!
=DDDDD
My face looks quite terrible because of my super heavy eye bags, forehead pimples and bad hair day... But still, Looking forward for a very "Goat" year ahead!!! =)
Supposed to be in Uni today but I decided to skip because I need to register the courses I will be taking for the next semester and I don't need to fight for the sucky UM wifi with other people. But the other reason is just plainly because I'm lazy... :X
So, lets just enjoy my last day of holiday before the reality hits me back again. Ouch.
Since I haven't update how my holiday was going on for the whole month, let me just briefly tell you what have I done.
My holiday was spent unproductively... LOL as usual. Staying at house being a potato is so much a luxury to me and catching up with my korean drama is my favourite activity of all!
Anyway, nothing beats the feeling of meeting up with my favourite people. My first outing during the sem break was Edwin's birthday party.
It's been a very long time since we took such a big group pictures.
It felt more like a pre Cny party to me as the peeps were drinking and playing cards. HAHA, It was really good to see them again, especially the friends that didn't usually show up when we have some random outings. I was really impressed by Wai Teng's effort on preparing this surprise party for Edwin. She planned and cooked all the food mostly by herself for the birthday party. How can people not to love this kind of woman? If I were a guy I would definitely ask her to be my girlfriend. HAHAHA Edwin is definitely a lucky guy!
Didn't get to update a lot from them as I was busy taking selfies with they all and watching them playing cards and drinking. LOL But it was still entertaining when I saw them having red faces and being crazy after drunk, or maybe half-drunk... XD So cute!
And then, I had a roller coaster kind of mood and isolated myself from all social activities. Being hurt by words and decided not to talk or go out with anyone. Well, it took a week for me to be back to normal yet I was really fed up. Thanks god I'm all good now. I hope.
Talk about being productive, I actually spent half of my holiday doing my marketing work for CP and playing with my nephew. Hah! But calling the companies is such a pain, can you feel the pain of the phone credits being lost when the companies weren't picking up your calls and rejected you after you called them for 3 times instead rejected you on the first? Ouch x2 But I do feel bad for not doing anything productive for my Monsthird event. I didn't even know what to do for it. I just hope the program would go well as I'm one of OC for the program department. I still want to get the hostel room though I hate it.
On the other side, my nephew has definitely filled up the free time I had during the sem break. I use the word "playing" instead of "taking care" because my clumsiness wouldn't help anything on taking care of the baby. LOL
Took some selfies with baby YiShaw when his mummy is sleeping. LOL
Blur blur YiShaw with blur blur Yi yi, XD
Had a love hate relationship with this naughty boy as he bullies me a lot, yes, I had been bullied by a baby. *Cry and laugh at the same time* He is cute when he is playing and smiling, but not when he is crying and shouting. because that is the time I would be scolded by his Popo and Mama for being slow on doing my "ah Sei" job. And also beecause of him I have to spend my weekends in home and watching him sleep. T.T But still. I love my 圆圆 nephew because he is adorable and 圆圆. <3 HAHA He knows how to greet people with Gong Xi Gong Xi now! XD
And like finally, I got to meet my girls and my form 6 gang again. Wei Yi was back from Aimst and Emily and I decided to have a meet up before CNY. It was quite last minute but I'm glad that the 3 of us managed to make it. We managed to update each other more as we didn't really take a lot of selfies and food pictures this time. HAHAHA Like what Wei Yi said we should do something other than taking pictures, but since it was too last minute and we couldn't plan any special activities, we talked more and shopping instead. =) And only with them, we can decide our dinner by flipping a coin. lol
My favourite picture with them. =)
I would really wanna travel with them to somewhere nice someday.
I want a trip with my besties too, like they have it with their uni friends.
Sigh. What a small world I have. Can the other 3 girls come back quickly? Need a reunion so badly.
Then, another Yong Tau Fu and Snowflakes night with form 6 crazy people. I believe that there is an option, is either you talk more and less selfies, or talk less and more selfies. lol And this time, we did the first, or maybe I did the first. (Because usually I'm the one who wants to take pictures, lol) Having my very first try of the famous Puchong Yong Tau Fu is a really funny experience, because I have problems on choosing what I want to eat and making clear on how to order the food.
Jeng Jeng~ Here are the outcomes^^
We had our second round in snowflakes, again. LOL I was really hoping that we could go some other places but I had to go back home early, so yeah that was it. I got to know what is going on with other people and it was really good to know what happened to them when we were drifted apart after form 6. And yeah, we still ended up taking group selfies with my phone. No one was taking out their phone and they were expecting me to take and upload the pictures, See! You guys are the ones who want me to upload, not me myself asking for it. lol!
My face really looks terribly big wei. T.T
But no one wants to hold the camera. Except Cuthbert pattern banyak.
Good luck to everyone who start or continue their journey after Cny, till we meet and have our annual sing k session yeah~ =)
Here comes my CNY break! I have to admit, this year's Cny is really different from the past few years. My family and I spent our days in Mama's hometown. I was quite sad because I missed a lot of angpows but now I think somehow it might be a better decision.
It was pretty disappointing when there are selfish and heartless people that do not care how other people feel at all. Even to own siblings, there wasn't even a phone call. How could they do this to a person who gave so much? They could just act like nothing happened and take everything for granted. How could they being so heartless after hurting other people and taking things that didn't even belongs to them? Please don't act like you all are innocent where you are not, it makes me feel like tearing off your fake faces.
I feel sad for him but I couldn't do anything. All I can do is just to make him happy. Perhaps that is the best thing I could do.
Anyway, I still enjoyed my CNY holiday back in hometown. =D Spending time with family are always the best!!!
Reunion dinner was Awesome with my favourite Chilli Crabs! <3
Homemade Chinese Biscuits were the BEST too! =)
And my Mum bought us some childhood memories back! =D
It wouldn't be perfect without fireworks!
The first day of CNY this year was a little different too, after spending the whole evening at home, instead of house hopping, we ended up our day with cafe hopping in Penang. We forgot the fact that the shops and cafes should be closed on Chor Yat and we were going round and round to search for nice cafes as our sing K plan was postponed because the karaoke place was fully booked. lol
And at last, we finally found this place, THE CLASSROOM.
This cafe has a creative interior design like a classroom where people are provided with chalks and you may leave your message on the blackboard.
The menus are hand-written and board games are provided for customers to play.
This cafe should be not bad if there weren't too crowded with people and noises which actually spoiled the whole atmosphere of the places. And the service was really slow as we only got a cup of drink per half hour, imagine there were 5 of us. =/ We didn't discover that we could play the board games until our last cup of drink was served. LOL At least we filled our waiting time by taking pictures.
My hot Mocha and Chocolate Crepe cake.
The latte art was quite "cincai" for my bro's but mine was still okay..
But their crepe cake was really good!
Greetings from the Chows and the Chuans! =D
Chor Yee supposed to be our house hopping day, but again, we spent it at home and had our gambling and mahjong session at night!
Oh oh, almost forget that we had our tea time with 椰搅 and 红豆搅!
And the top of my craving list, Asam Laksa! <3
No money involved makes me a forever winner because I have nothing to lose! HAH! =D
And finally Chor Sam, the most productive CNY DAY I had! Time to go BAI NIAN~~~ *can you feel the tears and laughter* =')))))))
I can feel the CNY sunshine in hometown!
Thanks to my cousins' DSLR and monopod, I took a lot of pattern pictures with them. HAHAH Still waiting my cousin to send me the family pictures! =)
And we finally fulfilled our "must do" list on the same day, sing K session with family, visited the temple with beautiful lights and fireworks, and Lou Sang at the end of the day!
That marks the end of the CNY holiday and sem break. Gonna head back to Uni tomorrow and get back on track again. Can I not? T.T
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year Guys! =) See you soon, my holiday~
I must travel to other country or other places this year. I need a trip so badly!




















Comments
Post a Comment