Just a few more weeks to go!
Didn't actually realize I was this busy, until I noticed I have not blog for a whole month!
Too many events and assignments were clashing up with each other, and it was really testing my limits because I had never been this busy in my past 14 years of school life. And then again I realized what a chill life I was having all the time back then, without involving so actively in so many activities.
I have so many thoughts to express but whenever I have some free time, I would rather sleep on my bed, even just for a half an hour. I don't feel like doing anything at all. So busy yet still lazy at the same time. I always complain a lot nowadays and it's getting worse because almost everything is making me fed up and I guess my roomie and uni friends have had enough with my ngamcham'ness. I try not to bother them that much, just in case they get annoyed by me too much; But this is SOOOO HARD.
And that was pretty depressing because no one would want to hear or even care what was I thinking about. They don't even bother. And I got no one to tell and no place to express.
Well, still, those emotional thoughts have to be kept longer because this is not the right time to tell that much. I HAVE LESS THAN 10 DAYS TO MY FINALLLLLL!!!!!
What make it worse is that I have NO IDEA on what I have learnt throughout this whole semester at all! I was busy with my assignments and events and I have no time to study for all those subjects. Feel so doomed because I couldn't even answer my QA tutorials without checking on the answers. That's so not me!!! T.T Differentiation and integration should be my best subjects for this course! T.T
And now I'm still procrastinating here..... I need to slap myself! T.T
God bless me for a not-so-bad result this time and fingers crossed with my econs and marketing... SOMEONE SAVE ME PLEASE! T.T

Comments
Post a Comment