Long long break.

While I'm actually working on another post, I decided to post something not so emotional to cheer myself up. And to practice my super rusted English I guess... HAHA

2 months of holiday just passed with a blink of eye and time seems to flow faster when it comes to August. I wasn't that potato like what I did in July. LOL

Can I don't go back two weeks later? =/ 

If you compare my 2 months holiday with other people, mine was rather simple and I was really living a Potato life. My course mates were busy with their uni events, camps and even some of them had made use of this long break to travel around different states or country, yes I mean STATES traveled by one person. While me, besides being "forced" to help look after my naughty baby nephew, I do enjoyed watching my favourite Korean dramas and upgrading my levels on tab games. Ha! 

I was trying to adjust my sleeping time during this whole holiday to get rid of my terrible dark eye circles, but obviously I failed because I slept at 2 a.m almost every single night, like what I'm doing now. There are actually 2 main reasons, the first one is because I couldn't do anything I want freely during daytime as the whole living room belongs to my little prince Nephew, and I would be screwed if I made him cry or awake from his nap. Do someone actually cares about my feelings? Not like I intended to bully him right? T.T And could you believe a 9 months of baby actually made a 21 years old woman cried because he literally bullied her via his grandma? Yeap that 21 years old woman is the person who is writing this post, ME! But I couldn't hate him because his puppy eyes and manja'ness. HE WINS! T.T Another reason is basically because I get used to sleep late nowadays, I could do nothing but scrolling my phone until the clock passed 1 a.m. Such bad habit. Now I left less than 2 weeks to start my plan. Aiks.

There goes my 2 months with this little Potato! *laugh with tears"
Who bully who now? 


Well, hanging out with my favourite people is one of the best things I did for my holiday! =) It was awesome catching up with my long lost besties and friends. And we definitely celebrated quite a number of 21st birthdays together for these 2 months. And almost all of our outings are mainly to celebrate birthdays. It was also the best excuse (so called valid reason) for me to meet up with my favourite people though I'm always the one who left the earliest. =/ Gahhhhh, I miss those steamboat outings, movie day and gossip day with them. But sing k plans were still ON! Finally reunited with the Tai Tais for k-pop date and had an impromptu sing k plan again with my besties after so many years! <3 Still looking forward for the sing K plans promised by Syuen and Wai Teng though. 

What is image when you are with your best friends? =P

And also with the sasaeng fans... hahaha

My early August was quite well spent, as after 21 years, I finally had the very first trip ever in my life with friends. Though I actually went back to Penang every year with family, this time was totally different because I was going back to meet my uni friends. But I wasn't still completely doing it on myself because my family drove me back instead of letting taking the bus. Anyway, one step forward to freedom! =D Can you imagine how surprising and exciting is this to me? When your friends were also shocked and excited for you because they knew that this was some sort of a miracle to you... How I wished I got the chance to have trips with my secondary best friends and form 6 favourite people back in time. It would be more fun! And now things are getting harder because even if I got my total freedom one day, the people who I wanted to travel with the most would be busy with their uni or even working life then. If only we can have plans......

Anyway, was truly blessed to have my uni coursemates for accompanying and bringing me around Penang island although the 3 of them are Penang lang (2 other non Penang lang ffk). Haha I've went to the places that I've never been before yet I actually went back to Penang for so many times. Thanks to Eva's parents for recommending so many places and restaurant with good food and I had grew so many fats just by spending 4 days there. Thanks to my friends again, I experienced the trip like a local Penang lang instead of typical tourist. I love everything there, the food, the street arts, the newly opened Starbucks, the breathtaking views from Penang Hill and my favourite place of all, the beach. 

Sunset view taken at Batu Ferringhi.
I wonder if I should say if we are lucky because we managed to watch this beautiful scene because we couldn't found the restaurant we wanted to go at the first place.

And because of that, we went to the most romantic restaurant I ever went in my life. The Ferringhi Garden.
It was a very cozy place with a very good service. =)

I'm so in love with the breathtaking night view from Penang Hill.
I think I could stay there for the whole night enjoying the cold breeze if I was allowed to.


If you never try the Famous Penang Char Kuey Teow, you can never say you've been to Penang.
Oh my, I miss this. T.T

And again, my favourite place.
No words can describe how much I love going to the beach.
I just love being there, even when I do absolutely nothing.

Those are just some highlights of my whole trip, my phone memory is reaching its limit because of my endless pictures of food and scenery. I need more GB like seriously! =/

To add a cherry on top, I actually dropped by Ipoh with my family before the Penang trip to have the famous chicken rice and the Funny Mountain Tau Foo Fa. Again, it wasn't my first time going to Ipoh, but I was still excited since I got to go a place other than staying at home. And best of all, I visited my best future doctor friend at AIMST after 4 years she had studying there. Thanks to my cousie who is also one of the Aimst's student for bringing me there. It was fun visiting their campus and quite awkward at the same time as I felt like an alien when I was walking around. 

Selfie with her in front of the Medical building.
Sometimes I do wonder how will I be like if I continue my path with Science. Haha

When I was having a good mood and on the way discovering the Semeling street art with cousie, we got into a small accident with a motorist. After the whole incident and when we were trying to recall back what just happened, we actually realized that we got scammed by people. I blamed myself for not being chilled enough to handle the problem and paid RM100 while my younger smarter cousin decided to just pay rm60 at first. I was too afraid by then as I thought we were still in a rural area and I just wanted to leave early. Felt so sorry for my cousie and hope she wouldn't have the trauma that I think I'm having a bit without noticing. Anyway, thanks god that we are save in the end and we would be more careful in the future. Hopefully my uncle wouldn't lost the confidence to let her daughter go out with me alone because of my immature acts. LOL  

After being back from Penang, I continue with my Potato life which I hope it would last forever. T.T Planning the timetable for this coming semester is such a pain! I shall enjoy the holiday left for me to be lifeless. I'm trying to persuade myself that I actually spent my holiday wisely and stop comparing myself with other people who travel so much with their friends which makes me envy. LOL


*Will try to update blog more often*Loving my new template* =)  

Nights! 

Comments