Hey 2016!
Okay, I was supposed to nag about me myself being late on posting a new year post after my finals. But Hey! After looking back to my first post in 2015, I'm actually posting this after 17 days, which is one day earlier than last year. HAHA
Thanks to my home's super laggggggg wifi, I couldn't update my blog with a super long post with a whole long list of self-reflections, deep feelings and new year resolutions. Oh yeah, please congrats me for finally officially enjoying my SEM BREAK!!!! =DDDD Though I still have a bunch of event stuffs awaiting for me throughout this whole precious sem break. Sobssss.
So anyway, back to the topic, lets see what have I done for my resolution in 2015:
1. Lost Fats and Weight - Seriously, I got irritated by myself, You see, I have lost so much weight before this, I mean, it was like quite a lot if you compare how I lost and gained 1 or 2 kg for the past few years, I actually lost 5 kg during my first semester. It's either I have gained immunity on walking (to burn fat) to my faculty which made me lose no weight even I walked a lot or I have been eating too much. But heyyyyy, I ate lesser compared to my first semester kay, I think.... =/ I could use 10 fingers only just to count the times I ordered delivery for the previous semester. And I even skipped dinners sometimes for meeting too, HOW COME I'M BACK TO THE HEAVIEST ME NOW???
T.T
2. Sleep early and reset my body clock - Okay, this is the worst. I didn't manage to sleep before 12am for the whole 2015, no exaggeration. And the latest time I slept was 3.30am. Oh god. I think my eyesight is getting worse thanks to that.. T.T My eyebags are also getting bigger and my eyes are getting smaller.... T.T
3. Securing my name in Dean List - Hmm, well I'm glad that I managed to keep my name of the list for my first year. But now I'm worried for this coming final results because I'm so close to the dean list border line and I screwed up macroecons and FAR during finals. God bless me please, I don't wanna pay the loan back. T.T
4.Travelling with my important ones - Finally, I had a trip to Penang with my coursemates for the very first time! A TRIP! Even though it wasn't my first time visiting Penang and my coursemates are Penang lang too, it was still a very interesting journey with lots of good food and lots of fun with the girls. =D I finally got to experience how travelling with friends feels like! So touched omg~ Besides, I got to have a short visit to Kuantan again, with my family, with the main purpose: to attend cousin's bro graduation. Travelling with my important ones is going to be my very important resolution this year, I want to travel with my besties and form 6 gang so badly... T.T
5. Improve my driving skills. - Managed to drive a few times last year, but still have no improvement on my parking skill. =/
6. Be a doer and stop slacking - Well, I guess I did a lot of events which it was actually beyond my own expectation of involving in co-curriculum. And yes, I'm still a successful potato that slacks a lot. LOL
7. Being independent mentally and physically, Obtain Freedom - Still working very hard in terms of obtaining the real freedom. And I guess I have slightly improved on being independent thanks to my year 2 semester 1.
8. Be courageous to try out new things and face challenges - 2015 was definitely a year full of challenges and stories. A lot of first tries have been taken throughout the whole year and my favourite among all the new things that I'd tried must be 24 festive drums! ^.^
9. Get to know more people, make more friends and be more socialized - This is definitely the hardest resolution of the year. Full of stories and emotions. Glad that I survived through it. Haha It was easy to know more people by joining the club events, but making new friends takes more effort, to be precise, a 2-way effort. And I tend to lost my social skill which I don't know why, but I'm trying hard to pick it up again.
10. Stay happy and contented - There are a lot of things that happened throughout the whole year, with a lot of up and downs too. I don't always stay happy all the time but when I'm happy, I am. Learn the fact that not every day happens to be a good day, but there is always something good that happens everyday. So yeah, I'm still having the contented feeling whenever I think of 929. HAHA Feel contented for having my family who gave me the best feeling of security, for having besties who never leave me alone even though we were so far from each other, for having good friends who being so caring and patient when I'm being troublesome and annoying all the time. =) Anyway, Still need to try harder to be more happy!
Wow, I still end up with a super long resolution summary. LOL
Well, the Resolution for 2016 would be again the same as 2015, but require more effort.
p.s Do ignore if I have made any grammar mistakes because I'm very sleepy while typing this blog post........
Good night world! Looking forward to a better year! 2016, please treat me well~ =)
Comments
Post a Comment