LOST.

8 assignments are awaiting.

1 of them having a due date next Weds and I'm still having 0 progress.

It feels like I'm not myself anymore.

Lost of direction and motivation.

I wonder where my kiasu'ness and the hardworking me gone.

I will survive in the end anyway, right?

Always run away from reality and pain by putting myself into long hours of sleep.

This is too much. And again it goes the another way round from my third year resolution.

Since I have no social life now, at least I need to do well in my studies right?

The feeling of guilt for wasting 10 weeks consecutively and doing nothing productive.

What is wrong with me man! Wake up wei!

I couldn't afford a drop in CGPA anymore. I don't want to pay back my loans.

But the subjects I'm taking now are killing me as it feels like I'm having an empty brain.

Suppose to finish my tutorials now and what am I doing here again?

Stressed and Lost. I just wanna be me again. The better me.

I will survive through this again right? Wish me luck!

Comments