The Words Untold.

You know things changed when there are times that you couldn't ask questions that you wanted to ask, that you usually thought it was so easy and natural to speak out your mind.

Especially to the ones that you perhaps have taken for granted.

They could be just simple questions like:

"What are you doing right now?"

"Eh, do you know....."

"When are you free?"

"Lets go eat something nice together?"

"We need an outing lo so long time no see~~~~"

"How's life?"

"Are you free to talk?"

"When are you coming back?"

"Are you going?"

"Eh, I tell you ah......."


And then there are words that were left untold.....

"Do you know that you are my best friend?"

"I'm sure you don't know how did I show off about you in front of other people."

"Because you are there that's why I'm not alone anymore."

"I'm sad, I just need you to be there."

"You just made my day by being so funny."

"I have never tell you how happy when I see you right?"

"I'm so blessed for everything you have done for me."

"I love the moments when all of us were together, even we did nothing."

"No matter what will happen in the future, I will always be the same, just like you will always be my friend.

"Can we be the same again?"

"I miss you."

And then those untold, remain untold.

Comments