Time for Resolutions! Again.
So Hi! Supposed to be sleeping right now, but yeah, I've just done watching the 9th episode of Globin and I just feel like updating my blog. Sleeping early plan doesn't really work since I started my sem break because I was busy cleaning up my room and the only time I could watch my long awaited drama is at this hour? LOL I promised myself to sleep early after I'm done with this drama okay!
Just realized I've been expressing my emotions better and more often in Mandarin ever since I joined Chinese Society's event last year. My poor English has gone even more rusty than ever, my god. So just ignore me if I have made any grammar mistakes because what I'm doing now is basically practicing and picking up my writing skills before it goes worse. LOL
Was planning to have a summary of the happenings last year after my finals. but I gave up since I was being too lazy and I guess I've already repeating those events a lot, so I won't mention them in particular again for now. =P
Okay, enough of this long-winded introduction. Lets go to the main points of this post! YAY
Actually, before 2016 ends, I had a lot of resolutions in mind and felt motivated to accomplish them in 2017. But in fact, after my finals, my potato mood has taken over everything and all I did was just catching up with my long lost Korean dramas and sleeping all the time.
So, here are some of the resolutions I have come up for this year! =D (They are basically similar to those in previous years)
1. Lose 5 kgs in a year. Trying to be specific this time, since my burn fat plan wasn't successful since forever. 5 kgs is quite a lot but it's still achievable, I believe. If my will is strong enough. HAHAHA I did lost 5 kgs in my first year. SO LETS DO THIS!
2. Drive alone! Yes, I need more courage to start driving again and make it easy as eating. Driving seems to be a piece of cake to my friends and why it still feels like a final exam to me?
3. Learn a foreign language! Yeap, you made the right guess! Am going to have a self learning on Korean language. No doubt, gonna put my words in to action. That feeling when you wanna sing k-pop in the k-room but you can't read hanguk, urgh. Uri sarang haji mara yo~~~
4. Travel with family and friends! I'm quite surprised with myself that I actually made the most unexpected decision to have a summer exchange in Taiwan. Hopefully there are more travelings to go! With the best people I love!
5. Secure the First Honour, Am so doomed after I screwed up my bank management paper, not because I don't know how to do, it's because I wasted time on the wrong questions and didn't get tofinish the questions that would help me to secure marks. T.T It's no use crying over the spilled milk, I can only try harder for the last semester in uni! Fighting!
6. Have some image makeover. Yeah, am trying hard not to look like a kampung girl too. LOL
7. Attend graduations and have more meet ups with friends, Well it seems to be hard this time, I don't know why. More courage in need to annoy those people I missed a lot.
8. Sleep early. Yeah, at least before 1 a.m. I hope. The plan shall start after I finish Globin. Haha.
9. Be happy and less sensitive. This is the hardest because I seem to be born emotional. HAHAHA
10. To keep friends and stay connected. Never expect that I have to make this as my resolution though. But this requires a lot of effort too.
Hmmm. I think that's all for now. Since I'm already violating the last resolution now, oops. Hopefully the progress would be progressive enough for the year. Good night!
Comments
Post a Comment