Working on.
So there are still 9 more days to end this month.
POTATO CRISIS OMG.
POTATO CRISIS OMG.
While starting to worry if I could get a job before my convocation, I also began to worry that my qualifications couldn't get me into the position I want.
Such of a big world, there must be a job that suits my preference and prefers me as a candidate right?
I just need more time and work harder to get myself prepared when opportunity hits in right?
Am so desserts-spelling-backwards now.
I try to convince myself that I didn't wasted the past 3 months doing nothing except being a potato. LOL Well, at least I went overseas twice and one of those trips was a job interview trip mah. And I tried to heal my poorly injured right knee so that I can start jogging again. T.T And just recently to find out that I have flat foot. Wow okay, now I have valid reason for me being a floor kisser for the past 23 years. Each month I made myself to send out some resumes, though some gave me bad news and some made me wait for a longer time. Now I wonder how people find jobs online because in my case, I have issues finding hr emails on those company websites and career portal seems to keep me waiting. So many fancy job titles and vague job scope. Sigh. How to find the right one? =( Internship seems to be easier than this.
Anyway, I shall keeping working hard eh.
My productive plan has failed for 3 and a half months. I really wanna be a little bit more productive other than playing games and overspending. I didn't even catch my favourite korean drama to avoid myself being distracted from my job finding effort.
Well, at least I want to be well prepared when the time comes, physically and mentally. My 3 biggest plans to occupy my free time are driving, workout and practice korean language. And maybe I am brave enough to study again for professional papers. And brush up my rusty english writing speaking and reading skill omg. Look at my messy post with problematic grammars that I don't wanna count.
I MUST MAKE THEM WORK IN PROGRESS.
And I start having bad sleeping quality recently, it's not because of my bad sleeping late habits though. I shall work harder to be mentally and physically healthy again. Be tough alright.
I wish the next post will be a positive one. =)
Comments
Post a Comment