Entering Quarter Life.

Hi bloggy, it has been some time since my last post, in English. Haha Trying to write this post in english to brush up my expired and so called Muet Band 5. Hahah

Having this little corner to express my feelings for the past 8 years, it was the first time that I missed out last December to update a post, since I always insist to keep my blog alive to update at least one post a month, even though sometimes I do not have any interesting stories to update. But I guess adulting does hit me a little? 

If you are a loyal fan of my "secret stories" (I doubt if there is anyone though lol), most of my stories are rather emotional right? Of course there are happy ones too, but yeah, most of the time I tend to express my deep emotions here because I have no one to tell. 

Ever since I started my first permanent job, my lifestyle has been a little healthier (or not) comparing to my study years eh. I began to sleeping early and I seldom on my lappy since I have been facing the office desktop for a whole day at work and my eyes are tired of the screens. Sometimes I didn't even use my laptop for weeks and I was shocked that I actually survived the weeks without using it. 

There were times when I got too emotional and I wanted to express my feelings here, but because I missed the right mood and timing to write them down, I give up on recalling back those hard feelings just for the sake of updating my blog. Then the pain was endured and I tried not to spread that much of negativity here. So I ended up being a lazy potato everyday after work and my weekends were quite occupied with outing and yumcha sessions with the peeps back then. That is why I expressed myself in blog a little lesser last year. 


Another year had just flew off like that, and surprisingly I have been working as a HR person for nearly half a year. This situation actually worries me as I am dropping into my comfort zone again. I clearly know that this isn't the job I want, but my procrastination has reached another level that I know I wasn't trying hard enough to search for a new job. And this procrastination has done me no good because I feel like the current me is having an empty brain and I really need to fill it up with more knowledge but I have no idea where to start. Reading finance book couldn't help much unless I have solid experience right? T.T I really really wanna enter finance field to see whether it suits me, but I know that I need to impress the MNC employers to give me the opportunity to at least offer me for an interview, and for that I need to have strong finance knowledge background as well. T.T How should I make myself smart again eh?

Well, new year new me, entering quarter life is giving a sense of crisis since I did not have any significant achievement except officially graduated, securing an income and being Debt- Free!! YAYYYYYY

If I were to set resolutions for this year, I want to be happy, genuinely happy. 

Be more confident and courageous. 

To be able to take risk and leaving my comfort zone. 

Find out what I really want and picking up a new skill every year.

To be determined on doing something. Yes, Determination is the key! When it comes to losing weight, driving, finding motivation and deciding my career path eh. 


Anyway, new year new me, I shall continue ticking off the items in my bucket list. Wish me good luck in stopping myself from slacking and start working hard on achieving my goals! 


Just a picture of the 2018 me taken on 929 that I didn't get to upload it in any social medias but here. Haha.
Well, it also showed the effort of kampung Huey trying to have an image makeover with bb cushion on face, clip earrings and her very first off shoulder top. =)

And then here is the 2019 me, short hair Huey is back after 12 years.
Had been thinking of cutting my hair short and donate it to the needy for quite some time, but I didn't expect my hair to be this short though, that I almost couldn't recognize myself in the mirror. hahahaha
I take it as a sign of courage and determination to make a change on myself in a good way and to have good start for everything I am going to do.

Thank you for the unexpected amount of positive feedback from my family and friends on my new look as well. Receiving compliments somehow does boost up one's confidence. =)


Half of the month is going to end soon. Time can you please move slower? 

That's all for today, Good Night!

Comments