Time to say goodbye.

Since I'm having my laptop on now, just to have a short update before I get in bed. 

Finally, I have given out the letter that I have been thought of giving it out long time ago. The risk averse me have finally come to the point that I have to start everything fresh again and with new challenges awaiting. It took a lot of determination and courage for the potato me to move on again though. The feeling of insecurity hits so hard that I hope I made the right choice. 

It seems that I'm actually getting further than I have imagined my future would be. No longer putting hope in getting back to finance because my priority now is to get financially stable. LOL

I was never good at saying goodbye, ever since forever. 

The best thing I encountered throughout my journey here would definitely be my funniest lunch mates gang aka colleagues. Haha That I thought I should credit them at least in one of my blog posts?

Just like the usual me who puts no hope in building up new relationships with new people and new place, I thought I would end up enjoying lunch alone just like what I did during my internship.

However, unexpectedly, I actually gained myself a bunch of lunch mates. They became the reason that I have something to look forward during my hectic lifeless working life. Though in the middle there were some dramas happened, I was really glad that I still have them who chose to stay by my side until the end. 

We neither share secrets nor have deep talk sessions all these while, but we did gossip a lot and shared a lot of rants at work together. Most importantly, we laughed a lot together. All we had was just that 1 lunch hour out of 9 working hours every working day and that was the way we got to know each other better. It was quite impressive for the bond created for the past nearly 400 hours of having lunch together.

I guess that my lunch mates were quite the reason why I was a bit reluctant to leave and they will never know how grateful am I to have them. hahahahaha. 

I hope they were happy to have me just like how I happy am I to have them as my lunch mates. 

The time to say goodbye is approaching, praying hard that all will go well and smooth in my next chapter. 

Good night.

Comments