A long holiday~

There goes my 6 weeks of hospitalization leave that is coming to an end.

Thanks god I think I'm recovering quite well, even gained back some weight that I have lost :') Start having back my unhealthy diet bit by bit lol, but I have more self control alright..... I was warned by my mum not to take in any seafood, yeah I have been doing that quite well, just that today I had my own cheat meal of taking in the 2 prawns in my char kuey teow.... SHHHHH 

For the sake of my wound recovering, I will still take care of my diet kay... Need to make it nice nice, and maintain slim for the next 2 upcoming weddings to attend. I really hope it would become less visible after 3 months 🥺

Didn't really do anything productive during the 6 weeks but monitoring my day to day recovering progress. Practicing the good habits during this period that I have been ignoring since uni life, I'm impressed with myself for keeping the drying hair effort everytime after bath that I will never do it before all these things happened lol. Been sleeping early but recently extended to 1am, I will try to make myself sleep before 12am before I have to start working again in 2 days time... 

Nothing feels better than knowing myself is getting better day by day after the surgery. Having myself to be able to sleep over the night time without waking up every 2 hours, having my dinner before 8pm, from not eating ice cream and my favourite ramen for a month and finally able to have my normal meal now, from feeling the wound pain whenever I move to me being able to accompany my mum to visit the physiotherapist. 

Just like what my doctor friend told me, my 6 weeks of hospitalization leave will turn in holiday if I manage to take good care of myself. Never had such a long rest ever since I start working, managed to chase a few overdue dramas and shows (My Liberation Diary, Unexpected business and 想见你) played nintendo switch and games, built lego blocks, and attended bear sculpture pouring art workshop organized by my company (wanted to a pink purple bear but didn't get because I forgot how to make a nice pink colour 😭). 

That's all for my June updates, hopefully my July won't be too hectic when I start woeking again... 

Really look forward to the day I'm fully recovered and able to travel for a short getaway or to my Korea plan next year ~🥺

Comments