Bye.....

hmmm.....this is a sad post....I am still thinking about the way to let my post not to be that sad.....

okay, let start with this....... Dai Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Yi, dai lou and me.......

This pic was taken by Kamarul on the Eng Hong's (dai lou) farewell party yesterday..

He is leaving.....to Serdang, due to some 'reason's, he decided to tell us few days ago, just because he did not want us to waste money. Well....He was WRONG!!!!! We 'wasted' more money to have a farewell party and buy presents..... I kept on asking him to belanja me and I thought it was just a joke, but he really did that........You want me to cry isit????

When he told us the reason he had to leave, we felt like crying and he was like a super optimist that put a smile on his face....=( U evil!!!! How can u be so optimistic??? dont act like a dai lou this time.....

I still remember the first time I saw him was last year (same class). My first impression of him is this man is so quiet and looks like a nerd....and I was wrong......He is talkative, annoying and lame!!!! (no offence) =)
The most shocking thing about him is....He understands chinese!!! thanks god I didnt say anything bad in front of him....haha  I cant believe that he can be that 'weird'.......When he is telling us about something very 'serious', at the end he will say: "haha, just joking" and we will be like wth.....Thats why when he told us he wanted to leave, I thought he was 'joking'......and I hoped he was.......Now I cant ask people to do work for me anymore....=( hate u......

Fortunately, we got a lot of memories together, let the pictures to tell the story......

English Drama Competiton......He was the evil Director.....

we had our class party that day.....

 
lastly....farewell party.....

Thanks to Eng Hong, first time I think that we Sigmarians are the best!!!!

p.s  Eng Hong: good luck in your SPM, and stop saying 'just joking'. I dont know whether u gonna read this or not, just ignore the grammar mistakes k....
We wont miss you.............................haha just joking!!! Bye dai lou.....I am looking forward for the 'presents'.. =)

Comments