Merentas Desa......
Well.....yesterday, I went for merentas desa. I know, it sounds so unbelievable because everyone thought I was bad at sports, so, I had to show them that I am not that 'weak'!!! Haha....
Early in the morning, I went to school just like usual, but I wore pj clothes and long trek bottom(the trek bottom made me felt hot, I should have wear the short one) with the no. P1 415. =D Zhi Chin bought her camera and we took some sampat pictures. Then, we all went to padang. And the FUNNY moment started.....There was a guy taught all of us to do senaman aerobik. By that time I was drinking water, and when I turned around, I saw the people all doing the same movement in slow motion, their expressions were so funny until I couldnt stop laughing.....LOL Later, I was one of them, the 'aerobic' guy taught us malay, thai, indian dance......At the same time, we saw a form 5 guy was so enjoyed doing all those movements, and the reasons we were shocked was that normally when we saw him at school, he always act cool and no one will actually expect him to do all those actions.....hahaha...
After the senaman, we started running from the gate of the padang, and the last stop was at gate two...At the beginning, Wei Yi and I decided to jog together, but later I ran faster and left Wei Yi behind...(I am sorry!!!)
I kept running and running until I was tired, suddenly a person passed by and I decided to run again, I tried all my best to run faster but I failed....I didnt know why I had a sudden feeling like that....I just didnt want to be left behind.............I didnt want to give up easily.....
Finally, I reached the gate two and I got no. Q37, not bad right?? At least my friends and I think so..=)
I was so happy because I showed them that I am not just a girl who only know how to study and this was the first time I participate....hehe
And again, We used Zhi Chin's camera to take a lot of syok sendiri pictures.......I like to take photos!!!!
After I went back home, I walked like a penguin......(my legs were so pain) and I know everyone faces the same situation too, so I am not alone.....I hope my legs will be better these two days.......=)
p.s Yay!!!!!!! I will participate in more activities this year!!!!!! =D gambateh!!!!!!!!
Early in the morning, I went to school just like usual, but I wore pj clothes and long trek bottom(the trek bottom made me felt hot, I should have wear the short one) with the no. P1 415. =D Zhi Chin bought her camera and we took some sampat pictures. Then, we all went to padang. And the FUNNY moment started.....There was a guy taught all of us to do senaman aerobik. By that time I was drinking water, and when I turned around, I saw the people all doing the same movement in slow motion, their expressions were so funny until I couldnt stop laughing.....LOL Later, I was one of them, the 'aerobic' guy taught us malay, thai, indian dance......At the same time, we saw a form 5 guy was so enjoyed doing all those movements, and the reasons we were shocked was that normally when we saw him at school, he always act cool and no one will actually expect him to do all those actions.....hahaha...
After the senaman, we started running from the gate of the padang, and the last stop was at gate two...At the beginning, Wei Yi and I decided to jog together, but later I ran faster and left Wei Yi behind...(I am sorry!!!)
I kept running and running until I was tired, suddenly a person passed by and I decided to run again, I tried all my best to run faster but I failed....I didnt know why I had a sudden feeling like that....I just didnt want to be left behind.............I didnt want to give up easily.....
Finally, I reached the gate two and I got no. Q37, not bad right?? At least my friends and I think so..=)
I was so happy because I showed them that I am not just a girl who only know how to study and this was the first time I participate....hehe
And again, We used Zhi Chin's camera to take a lot of syok sendiri pictures.......I like to take photos!!!!
After I went back home, I walked like a penguin......(my legs were so pain) and I know everyone faces the same situation too, so I am not alone.....I hope my legs will be better these two days.......=)
p.s Yay!!!!!!! I will participate in more activities this year!!!!!! =D gambateh!!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment