5 Sigma Haunted House!!! =D

Awesome possum!!!! We made it!!!!!! Although the whole process of making a haunted house was hard and tough, we quarreled and argued, but in the end......Team work make things work =D ( thats my opinion, quite weird right?? haha....)

They started planning the whole thing before exams, Han Ming and Thana were so enthusiastic to make sure that the plan works.....At first, we thought that the guys were just planning for fun because they never make things right ( NEVER!!!), and all ended with disappointment every time.....And the main point, We Don't Trust Them!! that's it...

But I changed my thoughts because i never see Han Ming so serious before, haha....so, I decided to give them moral support only...haha.....But since I'm a good friend and classmate (dont laugh!!! XD), I helped them to decorate the haunted house.....lol.....and Of course, we did it together!!! not alone...=) I even helped Emily and Han Ming to collect cardboard and buy the things needed under the hot sun.......

Finally, today The Haunted House ready to make people scream!!!! The student had to pass through the praying table, the cupboard, playing pen and the tunnel. Emily and Wei Yi put their make up on their faces....scary faces......they were the "mother" and "daughter"( playing pen), Daven acted as the Clown, Tiru and Han Ming need to scare the students by shouting and touching their legs i think....Zhi Chin, Sinthu and May Yi spray the water and break the balloons, Tan Yun and Eng Hong scared people using the masks....Me and Dalila in charge of the sound effect, Wern Jian, Jeannie and others took turns to take care of the haunted house.

The first time we failed to scared people, but we didn't give up that easily....We managed to scare people for the next round and the rest of it.....GOOD JOB SIGMA!!!! =D

And NOW, my fingers are pain, my hands and legs are pain and cramp, my back is pain, I am exhausted and tired, I want massage!!!! You guys better thank me and other sigmarians for all the hard work!!! =D And I am sorry because i almost ruin the whole thing and accidentally stepped on Tiru.....You guys wont blame me right?? =D

p.s  Well......This will be a wonderful memory for my senior year, Go Sigma =)

Comments