Sweet 17 for the Super SS Queen!!!!! =D

Happy Birthday!! My best friend Shum Ying Lin (without doubt, i write your real name on purpose)!!  =D

Lets introduce this cute little girl to everyone who read my blog, we shall call her Emily as well......haha.....

Me and Emily....during Eng Hong's farewell party...

She is pretty, nice, smart, friendly, THIN, cute, funny, ganas and of course SS!!! haha For everyone information, She is a very very very very nice person!!! She actually broke the record of being one of my best friends in 2 years time. And why this happened?? Because she is a good listener and she keeps secrets...(ignore the part she told others about my secret which is not my secret anymore) LOL

She cares about her friends feeling although she is the one who got hurt by people. Well, thats why people like her so much.....hmmmm She gets high easily and no one could beat her voice when she is laughing, no one can stop us when we syok sendiri together, especially when we talk about something funny....hahaha

You say your life is so dramatic, everything no matter good or bad happened to you...So, here, I want to tell you that.... be Optimistic, just like how i tried to be one... Dont think too much, see the good side, you will be very proud because you have been a tough girl......wo shi guo lai ren....hehe..Oh yea, I found that we didnt take a lot of photos together, maybe we should find a time to take more photos!!! =D Get your license, then you can fetch me when we hangout together!!!! LOL

Emily!!! Just want to tell you that I am proud to have a friend like you, a good friend....=) we will always be there for you!! just like you always be there for me!!! BFF forever!!!! =D ( I am a very good friend right?? just say Yes!! )

p.s  Btw, I hope u will like the present I bought for you, we will celebrate again this thursday, okay?? Today is your Big Day!!! enjoy youself, dont care about other useless things that will make you unhappy, think of us, you should be glad that we celebrate your birthday with you, haha......Happy Birthday again!!!!!! =) 

Comments