Early Birthday Celebration...
I am so happy today!!! Everything went on right!!! And we had fun watching the old old videos, talking crap, eating a lot and playing card and mahjong LOL
I am really happy!!! SERIOUSLY!! We took a lot of pictures together and I enjoyed myself.....( I hope you guys too) =D
I really LOVE the presents!!!! the teddys, the hourglass and the phone strap, they are awesome and beautiful!!! Not to forget the fruit basket (thanks to Emily's mom)!! and the jelly made by Wei Yi!! Haha.. Is it to obvious that I showed myself to my friends that I love Teddys?? LOL
And the most important thing!!! Thank you MOMMY AND DADDY for all you have done for me!!! Love YOU!!!!!
Well... I made my wishes too fast.... I hope my wishes will become true...especially the last one.....=)
p.s More details for the next post!!! Stay tuned....=)
I am really happy!!! SERIOUSLY!! We took a lot of pictures together and I enjoyed myself.....( I hope you guys too) =D
I really LOVE the presents!!!! the teddys, the hourglass and the phone strap, they are awesome and beautiful!!! Not to forget the fruit basket (thanks to Emily's mom)!! and the jelly made by Wei Yi!! Haha.. Is it to obvious that I showed myself to my friends that I love Teddys?? LOL
And the most important thing!!! Thank you MOMMY AND DADDY for all you have done for me!!! Love YOU!!!!!
Well... I made my wishes too fast.... I hope my wishes will become true...especially the last one.....=)
p.s More details for the next post!!! Stay tuned....=)
Comments
Post a Comment