My Sweet Sweet 17
Although I celebrated my birthday few days ago, but I need to mention something that is very Important!!!! My "real" Birthday is Today!! 929....LOL Its okay if you wished me before that, but I prefer people wish me by today!! Haha...
Well, just like what I said, I celebrated my Birthday with a small party at my house....It was Awesome!!!! (no more phobia...) =D Jeannie, Emily, Wei Yi, May Yi, Zhi Chin and Jin Wen came to celebrate with me....Not to forget, my Mom and Dad prepared everything for me... <3 (They prepared my favourite food!!!!)
I asked them to bring their photos when they were babies....They are so CUTE!!!!! Especially Zhi Chin, damn yeng when she was a little girl....haha....We watched our old old kindergarten videos and we laughed like crazy... Can you imagine that Tan Yun was so excited when he was singing and shake his butt "vigorously" when he was dancing....Wern Jian was so brave to give a speech about the dog and the roosters LOL Emily was singing while looking around. (she was so cute!!!) Jeannie who loves to dance so much could not recognize herself when she saw herself on the tv and one more thing.....I looked so Round!!!!! Haha......
I bought a tiramisu cake (actually was my dad who paid for me). I thought the cake was not bad but my family and friends thought that the cake was tooo creamy...(they did not like the cream) Anyway, I love my Cake!!!
Oh yeah!!! Thank you so much for buying me presents!!! I love them SO MUCHHHH!!!
Presents!!!!! =D I LOVE TEDDYS!!!
Small teddy from Emily!! It is so cute!!! =)
Hourglass from Zhi Chin!!! =D
Wei Yi: I really know too much....haha
One more teddy from May Yi!!! =)
The only one from Jeannie!!! ^.^
Angry bird from Jin Wen...LOL
Well, we took a lot of photos together too!!!! FINALLY!!! But since there are too many photos, I will pick two from them =)
Talk about today, although I had my physics paper for the whole morning, but my friends did remember to wish me happy birthday, so it was not that bad...And Hugs!!!! =) Thanks for all the wishes!!!! Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that!!! LOL Thats why I online for 4 hours.....haha
One more thing, I knew that you know everything. Thank you for wishing me happy birthday!!! Although I felt so stupid when I walked in front of you but I know nothing about this. Anyway, I appreciate the wish from a friend.. Dont worry I wont misunderstand, and I hope you wont... If you believe, your wishes may become true....You should try!!! Never know if you never try!! Good luck!!! =)
p.s I am so happy today!!!! To my parents, thank you for bringing me to this beautiful world...To all of my friends, Thank you for letting my wishes to become true, Thank you for being such a lovely friend, Thank you for buying my cute presents, Thank you for attending my party, Thank you for wishing me happy birthday, Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!! =)
Comments
Post a Comment