Holiday mood...

I think everyone is so busy recently, and I'm still the same, in my holiday mood.... =)  I stone a lot, eat a lot, and sleep a lot...LOL  I'm not showing off or anything... is just kinda boring if you do the same thing every single day... and the main problem, I cant stop myself from getting fatter day by day.....(I must go jogging!!!!)

Sometimes, I dont really like that kind of feeling, I mean, when everyone is busy studying, working or even doing something else, and I'm sitting on my sofa, staring at the computer, waiting for someone to talk to me, or somehow reply what I wrote.....my social networks are way too quiet...T.T (Forever alone....)

Anyway, I'm so happy to be in my hometown now, peace and quiet. I dont have to be over thinking, I just need to walk around, visit my relative's house, have a short trip or just sit right there stoning again...haha... but there's one more thing, I dont like it when my relatives ask me about my future plan, and try to persuade me to choose what I'm not interested.... Although the reality is telling me to be realistic, but at least let me to decide my future, right???

Well, I guess thats all for today... the over thinking symptom is back....haha

p.s   I miss those days when I went to school everyday and my friends were around me....:')

Comments