Resolutions...
Talk about resolution, I feel so awkward right now. You know why?? Because I think I have been wasting my time doing Nothing! Yes, Nothing!!! I planned to do a lot of stuffs(if you read one of my old posts last year), and yet I'm not doing them at all!!! I keep complaining that I'm bored and lifeless because I have nothing to do, but actually I'm the one who procrastinate, and being lazy.....*slap face!! I even lazy to watch drama which is my favourite hobby.. pfft I was given chances to do what I want, but I don't know why, I will hesitate every single time when i'm trying to make some important decisions or take some actions....If I insist on what I really want, I won't be over-thinking or whatever...I suck at this...=(
Anyway, Is Time to Change.. I'm serious this time!!
Here are My Resolutions for now...
1. Get My "P" License asap - must not fail my driving test!!!
2. Improve my English standard - if you are reading this, please inform me about my grammar mistakes..
3. Be Brave on Making Decisions - I used to be over thinking most of the time, I think too much...
4. Decide the course that I Really want after taking my SPM result - this is very important, I need to be realistic and think wisely about it to reduce the expenses of my family, I'm not rich people la....
5. Try my best to apply scholarships - this is the only way to fulfill my college dream, if not, I'm going for stpm...
6. Keep in touch with my best friends and classmates - it's not easy because everyone is busy right now, but i will try to ask "how are you" every time i see the green light....=D
7. Slim down - this is the Hardest Mission ever, since I'm getting fatter and fatter...must have self control!!! Jogging!!!
8. Stop being emotional - *like now..=.= I complain too much...
9. Stop being clumsy and naive - no one can stand my clumsiness, seriously!!!
10. To be a Better Person - I want to be a better person, to be different, and to be contented and blissful..
I think that's all right now, quite a lot har? I hope I can accomplish most of them, I can do it right?? Just agree!!! haha =)
p.s SPM result will be out soon, I'm getting nervous....
Time to change!!! Lets get started!!!! =)
Anyway, Is Time to Change.. I'm serious this time!!
Here are My Resolutions for now...
1. Get My "P" License asap - must not fail my driving test!!!
2. Improve my English standard - if you are reading this, please inform me about my grammar mistakes..
3. Be Brave on Making Decisions - I used to be over thinking most of the time, I think too much...
4. Decide the course that I Really want after taking my SPM result - this is very important, I need to be realistic and think wisely about it to reduce the expenses of my family, I'm not rich people la....
5. Try my best to apply scholarships - this is the only way to fulfill my college dream, if not, I'm going for stpm...
6. Keep in touch with my best friends and classmates - it's not easy because everyone is busy right now, but i will try to ask "how are you" every time i see the green light....=D
7. Slim down - this is the Hardest Mission ever, since I'm getting fatter and fatter...must have self control!!! Jogging!!!
8. Stop being emotional - *like now..=.= I complain too much...
9. Stop being clumsy and naive - no one can stand my clumsiness, seriously!!!
10. To be a Better Person - I want to be a better person, to be different, and to be contented and blissful..
I think that's all right now, quite a lot har? I hope I can accomplish most of them, I can do it right?? Just agree!!! haha =)
p.s SPM result will be out soon, I'm getting nervous....
Time to change!!! Lets get started!!!! =)
Comments
Post a Comment