Hmm, can't think of any title for my post today, I just simply want to blog something I guess...Like A Boss! Haha... Okay I'm seriously out of my mind, I can't help being so random..
Before I start blogging, the first thing that came into my mind was the complaints about my school. I had a lot of stories to share, I got a lot of complaints to tell, but I gave up on writing that because I knew that is no point complaining so much, it won't change anything. Probably I would feel better after pouring them out, but I think every friend of mine has already heard about the stories from me, so..... That's all then...=) I shall continue the stories in my muet journal book later...LOL
Despite the pathetic school rules, kokurikulum activities and lack of sophisticated infrastructures and facilities, all I can say is, I will learn to be independent and adaptable in new environment in my school, I have no other choices than that right? I have to continue my life as a "Pre U" student, but in fact I was treated like a secondary school student, so... it makes no difference... I still need to follow the school rules = No Freedom...T.T
I'm so jelly that my friends can update me with their most recent pictures taken everyday, but I got nothing to share with them... All I can do is talk, talk and talk..T.T Come on, I don't want my form 6 life to be so boring!! I want to be fun and active kay!! I love taking pictures with my friends, but I don't stand a chance to do that. =( Maybe I should just blame the school for not allowing people to bring phones or blame myself for having face problem...=.=
Before I start blogging, the first thing that came into my mind was the complaints about my school. I had a lot of stories to share, I got a lot of complaints to tell, but I gave up on writing that because I knew that is no point complaining so much, it won't change anything. Probably I would feel better after pouring them out, but I think every friend of mine has already heard about the stories from me, so..... That's all then...=) I shall continue the stories in my muet journal book later...LOL
Despite the pathetic school rules, kokurikulum activities and lack of sophisticated infrastructures and facilities, all I can say is, I will learn to be independent and adaptable in new environment in my school, I have no other choices than that right? I have to continue my life as a "Pre U" student, but in fact I was treated like a secondary school student, so... it makes no difference... I still need to follow the school rules = No Freedom...T.T
I'm so jelly that my friends can update me with their most recent pictures taken everyday, but I got nothing to share with them... All I can do is talk, talk and talk..T.T Come on, I don't want my form 6 life to be so boring!! I want to be fun and active kay!! I love taking pictures with my friends, but I don't stand a chance to do that. =( Maybe I should just blame the school for not allowing people to bring phones or blame myself for having face problem...=.=
I'm weird and I know it!! LOL
Anyway, there's still something nice about my school, which makes me feel that my life is not that TT after all. My classmates are very nice and friendly, maybe I'm still not very close to them and go deeply inside their hearts for now, but, I believe with my sampatness, I'll sure find the way to get closer to them, not purposely but sincerely. =D Other friends from other classes are awesome too!! The Form 6 in my school is not a big community, we only have 4 classes, 2 science and 2 arts, so it's actually quite easy to know almost every student in form 6 if I really want to. But nah, I'll try to take it easy, I'm friendly anyway, nothing to be afraid of!! Haha...
That's all for now, enough complaining! LOL My poor panda eyes...Should sleep early in these 2 weeks of holidays, no more burning midnight oil for the next few days...
p.s STPM is definitely harder than I thought, totally under pressure since the school starts, can't imagine I need to sit for the first term test in November... Wish me luck...=)
Comments
Post a Comment