The New Chapter
Happy Labour Day!!! =) Although I'm not a worker, but I'm still happy about it because it's a public holiday!
Today is the first day of May, nothing special happened. Well, but I did went to Loudspeaker with my parents and finally I found and sang my favourite song, if you know which song i'm talking about. =D
Few days ago, I received the form 6 offer letter. After stoning at home for nearly 5 months, I gonna start my school life again soon. Not college, but School. :s Thanks to my procrastination and hesitation, I sent the scholarship application for taylors foundation only, and they rejected me T.T. Plus most of the scholarships reached the deadlines or they didn't offer full scholarships. And because I couldn't make up my mind on picking courses, my parents suggested me to go form 6 since STPM will take two years time and of course Save Money... For your info, I'm not rich people!!! Sigh. Stpm is not that bad, it's just that I feel so lonely becauseall most of my friends went college for A level and foundation. But this shouldn't be the excuse, I've to learn to adapt in a new place and become independent. I need to become big girl liao, cannot be so manja in front of my family and friends all the time.
Honestly, I'm a little bit sad because we Sigmarians are all separated, not like the people from other classes, they studied in the same or nearby colleges and spend their time together. It's been so hard to plan a Sigma outing and now my "JI MUI"s all studying in different colleges and even in different states. =( Despite reluctance to let them leave, I wish them All The Best for everything!! =) I'm gonna miss them so much!!! It's so hard to find such best friends like them. Who can stand with my cheong hei'ness and weirdness for so long? And I complain a lot, I know it, and sometimes I could be very annoying too. But they still tolerate with me and keep listening to my non-stop stories. I never feel left out when you guys were around me. I'm afraid to be alone, seriously. Sob* ( Imagine I'm talking with my 'cry' mode)
Anyway, no matter what, I will Never ever ever ever forget the times and memories we had together. <3 I hope that someday we can SS together again, like we did that almost everyday in school last time... =)
p.s Is hard to forget such a "weird" friend like me right? As long as you could remember something about me, I will be very very happy for that. =)
Let us begin our new chapter of life! All the best for everything!!! =) See you girls again soon!!!
Today is the first day of May, nothing special happened. Well, but I did went to Loudspeaker with my parents and finally I found and sang my favourite song, if you know which song i'm talking about. =D
Few days ago, I received the form 6 offer letter. After stoning at home for nearly 5 months, I gonna start my school life again soon. Not college, but School. :s Thanks to my procrastination and hesitation, I sent the scholarship application for taylors foundation only, and they rejected me T.T. Plus most of the scholarships reached the deadlines or they didn't offer full scholarships. And because I couldn't make up my mind on picking courses, my parents suggested me to go form 6 since STPM will take two years time and of course Save Money... For your info, I'm not rich people!!! Sigh. Stpm is not that bad, it's just that I feel so lonely because
Honestly, I'm a little bit sad because we Sigmarians are all separated, not like the people from other classes, they studied in the same or nearby colleges and spend their time together. It's been so hard to plan a Sigma outing and now my "JI MUI"s all studying in different colleges and even in different states. =( Despite reluctance to let them leave, I wish them All The Best for everything!! =) I'm gonna miss them so much!!! It's so hard to find such best friends like them. Who can stand with my cheong hei'ness and weirdness for so long? And I complain a lot, I know it, and sometimes I could be very annoying too. But they still tolerate with me and keep listening to my non-stop stories. I never feel left out when you guys were around me. I'm afraid to be alone, seriously. Sob* ( Imagine I'm talking with my 'cry' mode)
My best listener, Wei Yi, which knows all of my secrets, she is the kindest person who always tumpang me when we went out for outing together. And now, she is going to stay at kedah for years and become a doctor in the future. =)

My prettiest friend, Emily, she never says "no" when I need her. She.is leaving to TARC soon, We cannot sot together often anymore, I can't fight with the bees around her...LOL
My cutest friend, May Yi, don't judge her by her looks, she can do something that you never taught of . She is studying at sunway now. She is getting prettier!!

My awesome friend, Jeannie, she makes people feel comfortable when people hanging out with her. She is studying nearby, I bet she found a lot of new friends, haha

And not to forget, my coolest friend, Zhi Chin, not sure what's her plan next, but she is going to take the course that is quite the same like mine. Business woman. =D
Maybe I repeat the same thing for a lot of times, but I want to say it again, You Girls are the best!! =D Always keep in touch with me okay, especially when you are getting married in the future... HAHA
Anyway, no matter what, I will Never ever ever ever forget the times and memories we had together. <3 I hope that someday we can SS together again, like we did that almost everyday in school last time... =)
p.s Is hard to forget such a "weird" friend like me right? As long as you could remember something about me, I will be very very happy for that. =)
Let us begin our new chapter of life! All the best for everything!!! =) See you girls again soon!!!
Comments
Post a Comment