Awww....
Just found that I didn't really post about my primary school life before...
OMG! I love this picture so much!!!!! <3
Primary school life was the best memory I had, when I was just a little girl who think that life is always simple and free from problems. And then, I learned the way to love a person heartily from the first day of my primary school life. I learned to treat my friends with sincerity and made them as the whole part of my world besides my family. The bitter sweets during the past 6 years in primary school made me who I am now. I loved my primary classmates a lot and they are irreplaceable. I remember the moments we had together, and the moments when I was so happy for a small little stuff and cried for a tiny little matter. And of course the phrase: I don't want to friend you anymore! But we ended up being good friends till now. =) I really missed the times when all of us in our class did the same thing together, like wearing black shirts to school for tuition! Like A Boss! =D And when our class was ranked as the noisiest class in school, but we still non-stop talking. And we listened to songs while copying notes when we were having our science lessons. There are uncountable memories and I always treasured them deeply in my heart. =)
I still remember the every single name of my classmates and it was great to have them with me in my primary school life. Well, we are all grown ups now and we changed, No doubt for that. (Most of them are so good-looking now!!) Life keeps going on and the time will never stop for anyone. There's no turning back and we can only step forward without regrets. We are now working so hard to achieve our dreams, and one day we will be successful in our careers and have Awesome life of course! =D
Fortunately we have gatherings every year although I only made it for one of the gatherings held before, I just hope that we will still have more 6C gatherings in the future, so that I can see you guys again!! =) Even only once in a year, I will be so happy for that! Anyway, I miss you guys and I will always do! I guess this is all I can say, till the day I meet you again...
p.s Although we did changed, but I know there's always something that remains the same in each of everyone, which we will know when we spend time with each other again. Can't wait to meet up with you guys soon!!! =)
Fortunately we have gatherings every year although I only made it for one of the gatherings held before, I just hope that we will still have more 6C gatherings in the future, so that I can see you guys again!! =) Even only once in a year, I will be so happy for that! Anyway, I miss you guys and I will always do! I guess this is all I can say, till the day I meet you again...
p.s Although we did changed, but I know there's always something that remains the same in each of everyone, which we will know when we spend time with each other again. Can't wait to meet up with you guys soon!!! =)
Comments
Post a Comment