Wink wink ;)

Well, i don't know why I choose the "wink wink" as the title of the post, maybe I just because I want write about my best best sampat po, Wynn Wynn!! =D

HAPPY SWEET 18, SIEW WEI YI!!!! =D I'm going to spam every wall of yours today!! hehe

I just love this picture! <3 teehee..

Today is your BIG day, so i decided to blog about you again although it will take me some time to stop me from studying...=P HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! This is the first time I'm not there to say it out face-to face, but anyway I bet you are enjoying your first day becoming 18!! Have Lots of Fun kay! =D 

Ahh, I miss the old times we had together again, we have started our brand new journey at different places now, thanks god we managed to keep contact to each other! =) I still remember the day we hang out together for your farewell. I actually had mixed feeling on that day you know, when you decided to study far far away from KL, to my hometown Kedah to become a future doctor. When we were on the way back from parade, I recalled back the memories we had together, and the reality is telling we are grown ups now, you will leave to pursue what you want, although i was reluctant to let your leave... I couldn't bear to think the days without you teman'ing me, be my listener and motivator, and I can't tumpang your car anymore. lol But, I was so happy for you too, because you know what you really want, and try your best to reach your dream, I'm so proud for you! =) 

You are always be there for me when I need you, be my motivator when I was being so lazy to study ( because you were too hardworking =P), and you know all my secrets!! I can only show my true faces in front of you guys, and it's not that easy to find such a great friend like you!! I wanna sampat with you guys again! 

Anyway, just want to let you know, no matter how things change, how people change, you will always be my Best Friend! Irreplaceable!!! =D 

Happy Birthday again!!!! Wei Yi~~~~ <3 Oh yeah,  Lets go eat Baskin Robbins later!! =D 
  

Comments