Is the mid of September already, time passes way too fast.... Just got my results for august test two weeks ago, then the trial is approaching in another two weeks time.... GREAT ENOUGH..
Actually AH, I thought this month would be a not-so-stressing month, but it seems to be the other way round... >.< And I really hate that kind of feeling! The teachers keep rushing to finish the syllabus, except for my chem teacher which there are 4 more chapters to go... T.T I'm not genius larh, How to master the 4 chapters left by my own??? Haih
And why they choose the first day of october as the first day of trials?? They spoiled my plan!!!! I really don't like to study during the end of september, Seriously! So stressed somemore... Urgh..
I told myself not be depressed for this month, but too bad, they indirectly Forced me to do so... :( And the worst part, I don't have the mood to Studayyyyy.... Two weeks left and I'm still here writing a blog post... :S Oh yeah, I almost forget about the speaking test next month... T.T Oh please, why can't my life be more simple... Thanks god I still have friends who make me laugh like mad everyday, so that I won't be so emo...
Anyway, gonna kick myself to get started with my studies and I'm still looking forward to that day, although I bet most of the people will concentrate on their revisions... I really need some Motivation!!!!
p.s Hmm, I wonder if he still remember that day. that day when it was the first time he said that to me....I'm still waiting and hoping, as usual...
Actually AH, I thought this month would be a not-so-stressing month, but it seems to be the other way round... >.< And I really hate that kind of feeling! The teachers keep rushing to finish the syllabus, except for my chem teacher which there are 4 more chapters to go... T.T I'm not genius larh, How to master the 4 chapters left by my own??? Haih
And why they choose the first day of october as the first day of trials?? They spoiled my plan!!!! I really don't like to study during the end of september, Seriously! So stressed somemore... Urgh..
I told myself not be depressed for this month, but too bad, they indirectly Forced me to do so... :( And the worst part, I don't have the mood to Studayyyyy.... Two weeks left and I'm still here writing a blog post... :S Oh yeah, I almost forget about the speaking test next month... T.T Oh please, why can't my life be more simple... Thanks god I still have friends who make me laugh like mad everyday, so that I won't be so emo...
Anyway, gonna kick myself to get started with my studies and I'm still looking forward to that day, although I bet most of the people will concentrate on their revisions... I really need some Motivation!!!!
p.s Hmm, I wonder if he still remember that day. that day when it was the first time he said that to me....I'm still waiting and hoping, as usual...
Comments
Post a Comment