Sweet 18

=D Lets start my post today with a big wide smile! =D

You will know why I'm so happy if you read the title of my post! =) HAHAHAH

Well, this year, my birthday is on Saturday and the trial starts on monday, so I didn't really enjoy much... :/ (That why I hate trials) But anyway, I'm still in a good mood until I don't have the mood to study... LOL

Yesterday was a great day, I was a bit surprised when my friends actually remembered my birthday, since yesterday is not the 'real' birthday and we are not meeting up each other on weekend.. And they even prepared presents for me... So duh Touched!!! :')

Teddy with gummy from Carmen!! Love it so much!! <3 

Lolipops and notebook from Ying Sun!! =D Sweet!

Cookies from Syuen, Yen Cheing and Cuthbert! =D 

And this is surprising, thanks a lot for the effort for lighting up the candles, Hong Brothers! =)

Here's an addition, Teddy bookmark from Tze Min!! =D

Teddy bear from Shu Ying!!! <3 I love the teddy and the bag you picked for me so much.. haha 

I appreciate what you guys have done for me, it was more than what I expected.... Thank you for remembering my birthday even though it was a day before... You guys are so lovely <3

And talk about today, I bought a Black Forest cake from RT(okay, my sister was the one who bought it, =P) Haven't cut the cake yet, but I think it will taste awesome, since it's chocolately taste...lol Celebrating with family is the best!  =)

Oh yeah, To all the ones who wished me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! for the calls, messages and presents...I Appreciate them! =D I feel blessed and contented because of you! =) Well, I shall use the so called birthday luck to score my trials! haha!! Wish me luck kay! =D 


p.s   I'm still hoping for miracle to happen, like last year, sorry for being so greedy... wishing for the words from you...

Comments