Mayday...
So, It's MAY already... 19 more days to STPM Sem 2 exam.... >.<
Should be studying now but I'm still here posting a blog post.. Haih...
Just allow me kay? Don't think I will have the mood to blog after this since I have to study like MAD (like I can) in order to score well in the exam.... especially for Chem and Bio... I can only do better this time...
Hopefully I can turn off my slacking mode and stop taking nap in the evening.... =/ It's becoming a habit... :O I just can't resist the temptation of taking nap because I'm just too tired and sleepy, not to mention the weather recently, It's just too cozy and I over-napped for 3 hours for last 2 days... Sigh...
Then, there is one terrifying news..... Rat dissection is on tomorrow!!! And it's an individual work.... T.T How could you expect a person like me who doesn't even dare to kill an ant, can dissect a rat? T.T Someone helps me please~~~ Haih
Seriously, I think I'm kinda under pressure there few days.... Well....
Should be studying now but I'm still here posting a blog post.. Haih...
Just allow me kay? Don't think I will have the mood to blog after this since I have to study like MAD (like I can) in order to score well in the exam.... especially for Chem and Bio... I can only do better this time...
Hopefully I can turn off my slacking mode and stop taking nap in the evening.... =/ It's becoming a habit... :O I just can't resist the temptation of taking nap because I'm just too tired and sleepy, not to mention the weather recently, It's just too cozy and I over-napped for 3 hours for last 2 days... Sigh...
Then, there is one terrifying news..... Rat dissection is on tomorrow!!! And it's an individual work.... T.T How could you expect a person like me who doesn't even dare to kill an ant, can dissect a rat? T.T Someone helps me please~~~ Haih
A box of chocolates is just what I needed I guess...
I just wish for the best this time... for everything.... Wish me luck kay! =) May ah may, please be good to me ! Fingers crossed!
Comments
Post a Comment