What I do when I have free time....
So, it's been a year after I decided to continue my studies by taking STPM... I still don't like it, but you can see there are less complaints to be found now and I'm kinda glad to make good friends in that I-really-dislike school. LOL
And it's been a long time since I had a reunion with my Ji MuiSSS... Ahhh... Just miss them so much....
Not to forget, one and a half year, which I was trying so hard to leave those memories behind without seeing the particular person...
Have no idea what should I write for this post, but I feel like filling it with pictures.... haha...
The pictures taken those days.... Hmmm... Almost the same face expression though... haha
Miss those times when I could share my secrets and feelings with them...<3
And show my no-image faces to them... =P
Here's the only one showing my ugly teeth during that time... i guess....lol
And I miss my Sigma gang too... :')
Even though I didn't have a lot of friends during my secondary life, but my Sigma gang and other friends that I know had filled my memories with Colours...
What else do you want, when you have real friends that will always be there for you, no matter when you laugh, cry and out of you mind, even just a few of them.... =)
Being contented that I have best friends in my life and I believe our friendship can last forever.... =D
We should have take more pictures last time!!!
Then, I met them.... My Cute classmates! XD I missed our combined class, when S1 and S2 were together.... =)
The Guys and Gals!! a.k.a Sa Lao and Sa Po =P
Most of the pictures are picked from the same album.... It was hard to find my not-so-ugly pictures, because most of the time I have no image either.... lol
Tada! SU Gang in Form 6! haha
Well, I knew them since I was in secondary, but I get to know them better and become closer to them now! XD
And guess what.....
Having Shu Ying to be in the same schools for 13 years and meeting back Ya-Qi that takes STPM too...
Feel so glad and blessed to have such long and precious friendships since primary! <3
S2 class! =D
Didn't know that I could actually adapt to the new environment with the lonely feeling I'm having all the time..
But it is great that my classmates let me know that I'm not that Alone... in a way...
They never fail to make me laugh like a mad person....haha
Being my partners in school, never forget to ask me out together for hangouts and fetching me every time when I have no transport...
And also, giving me surprises.... LOL
But, to be honest, I want to be closer to everyone in my class, be good friends with them...
I hope that our relationships now will not have any changes... Even after we graduate...
I hope that our relationships now will not have any changes... Even after we graduate...
You know, The Reality hurts! Forgive me for having the feeling of insecure in myself....>.<
Finally, the last part...
My 6C classmates... It's my "every year" wish to see them again....
=) Miss them like always...
I noticed that taking pictures is kinda important to treasure those memories... So that you won't forget them when those memories start to fade.... Lao ren chi dai zheng.... =P
I guess that's all for now... Should take more sampat pictures next time.... hahaha
p.s Yup, I'm too free, that's why I picked the pictures one by one and post it here....
This is a post dedicated to you-know-who-you-are... =)
Thank you for being my friend, and you are lucky for being my friend because I might be the only one who spend my time doing this.... and treasure every single bits that i know about you... Be proud! (Perasan'ess overloaded...haha)
Once you are my best friend, you will always be one.... =D So don't dump me kay!
Comments
Post a Comment