Imma Local tourist... (Y)

Erm, how to start yeah... haha

Kinda ashamed about the fact that even though I live here, I have no idea how to go KL alone... like if you dump me somewhere in the middle of apa-apa jalan in KL, I bet I would cry like a baby because I'm sesat... LOL No kidding!!! 

Okay, enough with the intro, so now back to the point... 

Yesterday, I went to the book fair held in KLCC with my friend... I had totally forgotten that I should go to the school for maths assignment since I have no idea about how to start doing it... Kinda regretted for not asking my friend to go to school together first instead of heading straight to the bookfair... >.< 

Anyway, the plan is still on and we decided to go KLCC by LRT.. Again, I acted like a little girl who just came out from the kampung which I don't wanna explain further about the details... Haha Didn't know that the lrt would be that crowded during the time we took the ride ... probably because it was the lunch time? Without my friend's notice, I actually saw quite a number of lengluis... =P

KLCC was so crowded as usual I guess.. Not to waste time, we had Auntie Anne's for lunch... I always wanna have a try on it and Finally!! The cinnamon sugar pretzel was awesome! (Y) Then we reached the convention centre and start our bookfair exploring bargains trip... lol It seemed to be smaller from what I imagined... Didn't find any stationary stores, I was planning to buy some stationaries like what I did last time...(or should I say I just paid attention on them instead of the books) Anyway, I was still interested to HUNT for some interesting books kay... I actually bought 3 books in the end: A Street Cat Named Bob, 365 Ways to Live The Law of Attraction and a chinese novel. I think I would spend shorter time to finish the first 2 books compared to the Breaking Dawn I bought 3 years ago which I have just finished half of the novel recently..

Then, we walked to Pavilion for about 10 MINUTES (according to someone), just to get the dessert... XD 

Ooh My Gas Liquid Nitrogen Ice-cream (one of my checklist yo!)
I'm so impressed when I saw how they made the ice-cream... like a kid eh... 

White Chocolate Gelato with Chocolate syrup! 
(Wanted to have chocolate flavour but it was sold out...but I still love this one because It's still CHOCOLATE! Haha)

It's okay, Adding weight and becoming fatter after having dessert... But it was worth it because the gelato tasted very good! <3
My first Pavilion experience with me first LN gelato! Yay

Then, we walked back to KLCC with the air-conditioned bridge this time (my idea). We just walked around in the twin tower like a fly without head and went to kinokuniya, a BOOKshop.. Haha Saw a novel that attracts me but it costs for nearly 30 bucks, so I gave up because it's too expensive... *sob Well, I actually had some memory flashbacks when I saw the places that I went with my secondary friends when I was in form 1..

After my friend bought the stuff he wanted, we headed back to subang for dinner... 

Chilli Pan Mee, another "first try" craving fulfilled! =D 
But I think Jojo's tastes better though... 

Oh yeah, I haven't mention that I met a cute little girl right? It happened to be a dad was holding his daughter, standing outside of a shop. He didn't notice that one of his daughter's shoes dropped on the floor and they just went inside the shop. Then, when we passed by, the dad finally noticed that and came out from the shop again to get the shoe. So, I went and picked it up then put it on the little girl's foot. The cute little girl just melted me with her innocent look and waved shyly to me... Awww... She is so sweet that she made me feel like I'm a kind-hearted jie jie... =D

Well, I guess that's the end of my "full of first try" trip and I had lots of fun too! mostly for the food! Haha

Just the consequences after having fun are such mood spoiler,that is my friend got saman for parking and I broke my favourite watch... </3 Sam tong sei ngor.... If only I can find watch shop and fix it... :'( 

p.s  Can't bear to think about my maths assignments now... Sigh...  The feeling of contradiction I'm having now... 
Happy and sam tong at the same time... >.<

Comments