Never miss this time! =)
Not sure whether my zong sat stalker is readng this or not, but still, I'll never miss to wish her here! =D
You know who you are right?? Haha
HAPPY SWEET 19, MAY MAY!!!!
So, I picked this "not so serious" picture to show you cuteness! =D
Ahh, Didn't get to see you and hear from you recently, all I know is about you got your A level result two weeks ago? Straight Assss leh~~~ Smart dao~~ And I finally watched your Genesis performance video! New Popping Star is born eh? =D Your solo part is so yeng! (Y) I'm so one of your top fans now! Hehe
Well, it's the time to become as cheesy as possible just to melt you down! XD Just to refresh our memories together, I had known you since form 1 right? But I only started to know more about you when we were in 3 Eta, like officially, by annoying you and stopping you from doing revision before the exam week... haha And then, we got closer and closer during our last two senior years in secondary school! No one would actually believe me when I tell them you know how to shuffle and do lots of crazy stuffs in class.. Never judge you by you "obedient" look I say!! Somemore you joined dancing club when you were in college! I bet those people would drop their spectacles to no where... XD
Miss the time when we did crazy things together, especially the escalator moments! And also you cute gestures! =P Not to forget your melted look when we talked about Nei zai mei! Hahaha You really change a lot don't you? or maybe you just hide your true personalities for years until you met us? lol It's a good thing anyway! Stay cute and very cute always kay! Remember to sot die people with your beautiful look on the day you take off your braces! =D
So, that's all for now! May yi ah~~ Enjoy your day yeah~~ Big Hug Awaiting! =D
p.s Update me more when we chat next time kay? like where are you going next... haha
Comments
Post a Comment