Here Comes Mid-Term Break! (Y)

Have been longing this mid-term break so so long since the first day of Uni. I bet my roommate and other course mates are more excited because they finally have the chance to go back home. XD Well, even though I go home every weekends, I still miss home and always want longer holiday. Most probably because I don't want to stay in my hostel room, that's all. 

Being alone at house and being alone in dorm are totally two different things. I feel free when I have the chance to be alone at home, but not when I'm in my dorm. Especially when my roommate finally went home before me, now I could be in my roommate's shoes as I always "dump" her to go back home. So sorry Whitney! 

It's kinda sad that when my closer uni friends, just a few, when they are busy with something else, I couldn't find any other companies to teman me makan. It's not a very Big issue, but it's actually reminding me in a way that my social circle in my uni is extremely small. And that makes me feel bad about myself.  I thought I tried my best to approach to as many as people as I can, I want to be friends with my uni mates, my dorm mates. At least, I won't be alone when I want to find someone to teman me eat. I only have a few of close girl friends, don't even mention the guys..... Sigh. Maybe I'm too kan cheong or something, perhaps I should just let it be. By the time goes by, perhaps I will be closer to more people. I try to convince myself that way, at least. 

I know the power of forming CLIQUES! And I'm afraid that when others form their cliques, I'm not belong to any of them. I try not to stick in just a group, but reality is I'm stuck in a even smaller group. OH MY PLEASE DON'T. I'm FRIENDLY, I don't eat people! I'm just tired of being the one that always take the initiative to talk to someone. I bet if I'm sitting at somewhere alone, no one will actually approach me, unlike other lengluis... LOL (Girls like to talk to lenglui too okay) This is faith. Sigh. I will still end up being the one that talks a lot to make friends. 

Anyway, back to the excitement of mid term break! Though I think I screwed up my very first accounting exam... Just let me get a Pass please! * Fingers crossed

There are plenty of preparation of assignments awaiting during the break, but it's good that I don't have to wake up early!!! My sore throat has been torturing me for a whole week, worse than anytime I had it. Urgh. Not to forget the week after the mid-term break, there will be exams for all subjects except accounting. Urgh x2 

Don't care about it anymore, I need to become potato for a day or two. =) 

P.S  Shall update something about my first participation in uni activities after I finish reading my management journal.. Weeee.... 

Comments