Sum Up.
Have been being a potato for the past 2 days and start regretting for not touching my books and not having any productive progress for my assignments.. Urgh...
Throwing back to the first day when I was in my uni...
When my face still looks normal without heavy eye bags and super dark eye circles.
Yeah, I got culture shock when I first stepped into my room in hostel.
I didn't knew I would end up deciding to stay in my kk.
I thought I would write a letter and leave.
Perhaps I should thank to the super Torturing yet memorable MHS.
Because of the orientation week, I started getting used to the "apa pun tak baik" hostel.
The last night of orientation at DTC.
I guess not just UM, but also other local uni, they have their own special tradition:
CHEERS FIGHT!
LOL which we spent days and nights to practice just for the glory of our KK.
Selfie gang for TK15.
We only started getting hyper when our orientation almost came to a full stop.
Miss those times already. ;)
TK15, my group during the whole week of MHS.
Lucky to have such cute and approachable Adreena as our PM.
And then, after MHS, I'm officially a UM student. A business student.
Pretty glad that I have a very kind roommate, Whitney, I think she tolerates me more then I tolerate her since she got an annoying roommate like me.... And feeling lucky for having her as my course mate too! Gonna need a lot of help from her since I don't have any basic in business.
Meet Whitney, we have the same English surname! haha
Sorry for dumping you every weekends because of my homesick- ness. =(
I couldn't relate my uni life to the word "fun" because my timetable is really packed after I registered for tutorial class. Assignments, lectures, quizzes, exams and tutorials are killing me every single day. But I still slack a lot. I just don't feel like studying or doing anything until last minute. Such procrastinator... =/ The route repeats and repeats everyday: sleep, eat, class, eat, sleep. And I had mamak food most of the time with my hostel mates. How I wish they would go out with me to somewhere outside the uni to have meals together. Other people always go out eat... T.T I just want once in a while!
Compare to others, I didn't really join a lot of uni's activities. Not so hardcore to be exact. I choose to join what I prefer, as in I'm available during that time or it's not that time-consuming. CC gathering and outing, UMBC's orientation and club activities, oh yeah and also PTUM! I attended some interviews too, to become part of the OCs for some events. =)
Lets start from KK activities then...
First CC (Chinese Community) outing to SS2 pasar malam.
Talk about my first Rapid KL ride with Yen Ching! HAHA
She is definitely one of my Best makan companies in UM.
First CC gathering!
First time celebrating mid-autumn festival with uni friends. =)
Next, here comes to the O-week, our faculty's orientation. Showed my blurriness on the very first day of orientation because I didn't know which group I belongs to... Sobs.
And in the end, we teamed up as Pioneers!
Created that name because we were the first group! LOL
It felt more like an orientation to me compared to MHS because there are more beneficial talks and also exciting games to let us create bonds between group mates within the 2 days. I did enjoyed myself. =D
Except for the very failed "Power Rangers in Musical version" part. Our members totally forgot their lines and their "actions" for the scenes. But what to do, we only been given less than 24 hours to prepare the script. But, the other group with "Snow white with Action version" was really good!
And when we thought we wouldn't win anything, we actually got the Most Energetic Cheers Award, if I'm not mistaken. SEE! I didn't even know what we won. LOL At least we won 18 packets of chilling teas. =P

Not to forget, the funniest session of O-week, Hunting Buddy session.
Meet my buddy, Jia Jia and co-buddy, Manson!
I had my first experience of singing in public alone during this activity, just to get the hint to find my buddy. *covers face*
Please be proud kay Buddy! Hope I could get to know you better in future and please bring me out makan good food more! <3
Here there goes one of the biggest event in UM, Pesta Tanglung UM! But I think it was a bit dull this year... hmm...
Just another group picture with the girls!
Love the colours of the lanterns!
They brighten up the night with shines! =)
Got to explore the Uni compound at night, thanks to this event!
haha
Last but not least, I'm finally a someone in a something! XD
I actually went for a few interviews to become one of the OC for some particular events .
Talk about UMBC's activities. I was quite fed-up when I didn't get chosen to become part of the committees for MBSS. Just because I didn't show them that I would give full commitment during the interview. So, I decided to join another big event, Career Path. I submitted my CV last minute and lucky me to get the chance to attend the interview. And this time, I 'showed' 99% commitment! And guess what, they gave me a post of organising committee of the busiest department of the whole event, Marketing Department! Walao! This is why I don't want to show full commitment, my first choice was publicity! What makes them think I'm more suitable for marketing? LOL At least I got chosen... =/ I want to gain and learn new experience for my uni life!
Jeng jeng, the hotspot of UM.
Taken by Eva during the break of CP's workshop. =)
Well, I just summed up my first part of the semester, supposed to study and discuss about assignment... But yeah, leave it for tomorrow!!!
I must be productive!!! Tomorrow~ =P











Comments
Post a Comment