Bad mood
Bio got B, Chemis got B, Chinese got B, Sejarah got B!!!!!!!! I never get B for sejarah before, but now..... urgh.....I hate it!!! Although I still got As for other subjects, but I am totally in bad bad mood today, all results I got were so baddddd...=(
I know they were just marks that show A,B,C,D, BUT........
haiz....I don't want to care anymore!!
So, I decided to do exercises everyday during holidays, add maths, chemis, bio, physics and more and more to go, if I am determined enough.
I must burn Fats too!!!
I want to become a better person!!! =)
jia you jia you!!!
I know they were just marks that show A,B,C,D, BUT........
haiz....I don't want to care anymore!!
So, I decided to do exercises everyday during holidays, add maths, chemis, bio, physics and more and more to go, if I am determined enough.
I must burn Fats too!!!
I want to become a better person!!! =)
jia you jia you!!!
Comments
Post a Comment