Holidays
Well, Well, Well....is time for HOLIDAYs!!!!!
Honestly, I'm not really excited because I do not plan anything to do during holidays...I have started my holidays earlier because I won't go to school anymore. My family asked me why and I told them there was nothing to do at school, the teachers did not come to class, I had got all my exam results and I seriously got nothing to do besides chatting and playing cards. Oh yea!!! Suddenly remembered, yesterday, Emily used UNO cards as tarot cards!!!(although I am the one who started it first) LOL She forced me to ask about relationship and she took Wei Yi's bottle as crystal ball. She acted like she is a professional and kept on talking something ridiculous. She even asked everyone in my class and we were like "wth she is talking about". But still, I was not that bored after all. Haha!!
Back to the point, I really have no idea about what should I do during the one and a half holidays at home. No trip, no outing, no part time job.....
Come on!! I'm not that lifeless!
Hmmmm.....maybe.....I will do houseworks (to lose weight), do some sewing stuff (cross stitch = my masterpiece), read novels(Twilight), online (fb, msn, blogger), sing my favourite songs at kbox, watch tv everyday and study....No!! I will study later, not now. I want to enjoy my holidays, not killing myself. LOL Maybe I will go back to my dad and mom's hometown to pay a visit, who knows??
p.s I am waiting someone to ask me out for gathering, I really hope so, I miss my friends so much....
And to those who went for holiday, ENJOY!!! =)
Comments
Post a Comment