Just a simple person.

I'm SMART,
I'm THIN,
I'm ACTIVE,
I'm SOCIALISED,
I'm HONEST,
I'm OPTIMISTIC,
I'm PRETTY,
I'm PERFECT!!!

Someone: Stop lying!!! you are not that prefect!!
Me: Yup!! I am trying to lie to myself, they will let me feel better....

The Truth is, I am not Perfect.
I am not smart enough, but I am not stupid;
I am not thin enough, but I think I am not that fat;
I am not active enough, but at least I still like sports;
I am not socialised, but I still want to be friend with everyone;
I am not honest enough, because I will still lie to protect myself;
I am not optimistic enough, because sometimes I will look at the dark side of things;
I am not pretty, I know that!!! but I think I'm not that ugly, right??

So, I'm not perfect, no one is perfect. I am just simple enough to be simple. But there are still lot of people that are nearly prefect, and luckily they are my friends, my classmates, my role models.....

And.....
You are one of them...=)

Comments