Brand New Start
Well, I cut my hair yesterday.....as a brand new start...
but it cost a lot too (RM33 for a hair cut o.0)....haha
Now, I got a new look, after I kept my precious long hair for 4 years T.T.....Before that, my mom had asked to cut my hair short for N times...cant count....=)
But now, the first time I wanted my hair be short, but not really short lah....
Because I wanted to have a BRAND NEW START!!!!
Start everything over again, just like when I was form 1. This is because I found that I was 'sesat'...(not in the forest LOL)
I changed a lot (but not really a lot), I thought too much and I was getting blur and confused about my thoughts....
I am tired of these...I just want to be a simple 16+ years old teenager... thats all....btw, next year I gonna be very busy, I dont want anything else that will distracts me from my studies. (I hope so lah) =D
So.....
but it cost a lot too (RM33 for a hair cut o.0)....haha
Now, I got a new look, after I kept my precious long hair for 4 years T.T.....Before that, my mom had asked to cut my hair short for N times...cant count....=)
But now, the first time I wanted my hair be short, but not really short lah....
Because I wanted to have a BRAND NEW START!!!!
Start everything over again, just like when I was form 1. This is because I found that I was 'sesat'...(not in the forest LOL)
I changed a lot (but not really a lot), I thought too much and I was getting blur and confused about my thoughts....
I am tired of these...I just want to be a simple 16+ years old teenager... thats all....btw, next year I gonna be very busy, I dont want anything else that will distracts me from my studies. (I hope so lah) =D
So.....
Tata....Merry Christmas!! =) (just random)
Chow Zi Huey will gonna be an OPTIMIST!!! Muahahaha
p.s To anyone for went overseas or outstation, I am waiting for your souvenirs!!!! (dedicated to Wei Yi and Ying Lin) =)
Comments
Post a Comment