I had failed again....for the same thing....T.T
WHY!!!!! I cried for the whole night......
If I really have to choose, I will definitely choose to go there, I will not hesitate, I'M SERIOUS!!!
but what can I do?? I can do nothing, nothing will change....I have to wait for a year....(again)
someone tell me the way to feel better, please......or tell me the way to ask to go......please......
aaaahhhhhh!!!(shout)
p.s dont worry, I just want to express myself, thats all.... I will cheer up, I will try.....just let me emo for a while....just a while
WHY!!!!! I cried for the whole night......
If I really have to choose, I will definitely choose to go there, I will not hesitate, I'M SERIOUS!!!
but what can I do?? I can do nothing, nothing will change....I have to wait for a year....(again)
someone tell me the way to feel better, please......or tell me the way to ask to go......please......
aaaahhhhhh!!!(shout)
p.s dont worry, I just want to express myself, thats all.... I will cheer up, I will try.....just let me emo for a while....just a while
Comments
Post a Comment