Here comes......
DECEMBER!!!! today is the first day of December!! why am I so excited?? those who are reading this must be curious right?
Actually there's nothing. I just want to be more optimistic..haha....just like usual, I guess..
Time passes so fast......(again) I still remember the first day I went into 1 Sigma, 3 Eta and 4 Sigma, but I just cant remember the first day of becoming a form 2 Sigma student...haha
Well, next year, I will become the Senior of the School!!! muahahaha.....(trying to act like dai ka che)
and a form 5 student who needs to face SPM!!! boooo......
Come on!!! start from today(again), is time to become a 'hardworking' person.
I will have a brand new start next year, no more blah blah blah stuff, no more thinking something useless that will confuse myself or make me depressed. All I will be doing is just like the first day I came to the secondary school, think of nothing, just be a simple student: study, try to be active in co-cu, and get more Friends!!!
Straight A's for SPM!!! jia you!! =)
Just listened to: I believe I can fly ~~I believe I can touch the sky~~
p.s year 2011 is approching, this means that 2012 is...........hahaha (think too much)
Actually there's nothing. I just want to be more optimistic..haha....just like usual, I guess..
Time passes so fast......(again) I still remember the first day I went into 1 Sigma, 3 Eta and 4 Sigma, but I just cant remember the first day of becoming a form 2 Sigma student...haha
Well, next year, I will become the Senior of the School!!! muahahaha.....(trying to act like dai ka che)
and a form 5 student who needs to face SPM!!! boooo......
Come on!!! start from today(again), is time to become a 'hardworking' person.
I will have a brand new start next year, no more blah blah blah stuff, no more thinking something useless that will confuse myself or make me depressed. All I will be doing is just like the first day I came to the secondary school, think of nothing, just be a simple student: study, try to be active in co-cu, and get more Friends!!!
Straight A's for SPM!!! jia you!! =)
Just listened to: I believe I can fly ~~I believe I can touch the sky~~
p.s year 2011 is approching, this means that 2012 is...........hahaha (think too much)
Comments
Post a Comment