The man I love..
Do you know who's the man I love the most on earth?? =D
Jeng jeng!! Is my super leng zai awesome DAD!! =D
Today is a very very very special day! Because today is my Dad's Big Day!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!! <3
My dad is the Best daddy on earth, He pampered me since I was a baby( not too over la), He will try his best to give anything I need. He knows what's my favourite food and when I mention about the food I'm craving for, he will buy the food on the next day. Although this is just a tiny little thing, but I know that's the y way my dad shows his love to us. He willing to sacrifice everything for us, he will do anything just for our own good. He is the super Dad that knows how to fix every single thing in my home, just like my mom knows everything that is kept in my home.. They are just awesome!! =D
Anyway, I wished my Papa will stay healthy and happy always!! =) I Love My DAD!!! =D
p.s Daddy, I feel so sorry for the scratches on your car, I will be very very very careful every time I drive in the future!! =D You are the best!! =)
Comments
Post a Comment