EmyEmily! =)
Time passes really fast har? I still remember on the same day of last year, I did the same thing like what I'm doing right now. =) And now, things became a little bit different. This time, I can only non-stop wishing you because I can't wish you face-to-face... (Emoz)
Anyway, today is my Prettiest Ji Mui's Birthday!!!
Anyway, today is my Prettiest Ji Mui's Birthday!!!
The one on the left, SHE IS SO CUTE RIGHT??
HAPPY SWEET 18, EMILY!! =D
Well, how should I start my post? Maybe I should start with what happened in the past 6 months then... We actually did a lot of things together right? Although we didn't really hangout a lot like last time we did in school, but we did spent some quality times together! =) We went for the driving test together, got our license together, had girls' talk at your house together, sat in your car when you were driving XD and of course a lot a lot more than I thought. I'm sorry I ffk you for not going to DTF to work, but I know you won't blame me right, you got high salaries for that... =P
Now you are studying in KL, what a distant place from here, we didn't manage to talk a lot like last time we did, endless topics, endless syok sendiri moments and endless memories together....but at least we still keep in touch using Skype right? =D We are both busy with our studies now, but I'm glad there are still similarities between us! That is we both are taking the super duper terrifying STPM! And we are not alone sitting for the test..Haha... To be honest, I super emo when I first attended to my school, because you guys were not there, and I don't know who can I sampat with, miss you guys like crazy that time...OF COURSE NOW I STILL MISS YOU LIKE MAD OKAY! =)
Oh yeah, there's is one thing. I'm so happy that you found a better guy for you right now. I can sense your happiness and sweetness everywhere!! Especially from the video... *wink wink I just want you to know that, no matter what happens, as long as you are happy, I will 100% support your decision. I will always be there for you, so let me be the first who knows about your most recent updates okay? Haha... And help me to improve my english since you spend more time with banana...=D
Oh yeah, there's is one thing. I'm so happy that you found a better guy for you right now. I can sense your happiness and sweetness everywhere!! Especially from the video... *wink wink I just want you to know that, no matter what happens, as long as you are happy, I will 100% support your decision. I will always be there for you, so let me be the first who knows about your most recent updates okay? Haha... And help me to improve my english since you spend more time with banana...=D
This would be endless if I continue, But I'm sure you know what I want to tell you right? Best Friend no need to say that much, eye contact is enough...Haha... Agree??
p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, SHUM YING LIN!!! I gonna call you later and bug you whole day long , I'm sure someone has prepared something for you... <3 Remember to update me when I call you!! From you blurry friend.... =D
Comments
Post a Comment